WII Recruitment 2020 for Research Assistant and other Jobs: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has the Notice to fill 36 vacancies in Project Scientist, Jr Research Fellow, Sr Research Fellow, Jr Project Fellow, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, Project Fellow, Junior Technical Assistant, and others. Eligible applicants can apply to work at Wildlife Institute of India. candidates who are going to appear for the online written exam on WII Research Assistant and other 2020 will be conducted on 05.09.2020.
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is the leading autonomous institution under the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry & Climate Change, Government of India, in the field of wildlife science, teaching, and training. Details of vacancies along with necessary and appropriate credentials, a short overview of employment, age requirements, application process are given in this job article. for more information about WII Research Assistant and Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 visit our website https:/vijethajobs.com.
Vacancy and Salary Details of WII Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies||Salary|
|Project Scientist||2||Rs 56000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||4||Rs 31000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||Rs 35000/-|
|Junior Project Fellow||8||Rs 25000/-|
|Senior Project Associate||1||Rs 42000/-|
|Project Fellow||4||Rs 31000/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant||5||Rs 16000/-|
|Research Assistant||5||Rs 20000/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||1||Rs 20000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for WII Research Assistant & Research Fellow Notification 2020
Candidates who are applying for the Wildlife Institute of India they have to satisfy the given eligibility terms and conditions.
- Candidates holding the qualification of Ph.D. Degree in Zoology/ Fishery Science/ Wildlife Science/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences apply for this Project Scientist post.
- Candidates who are applying for the Junior Research Fellow post must have the post-graduate in Botany/ Zoology/ Fishery Science/ Wildlife Science/ Environmental Science /Life Sciences with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university and one year experience in their field.
- Candidates holding the qualification of Masters in Forestry/Ecology/Botany/Zoology/Wildlife Science/Geo-informatics with 60% marks and Ph. D. degree or min. 4 years’ experience in their relevant field apply for this Project Associate post.
- Candidates who are applying for the Junior Technical Assistant post must have the Masters in Forestry/Ecology/Botany/Zoology/Wildlife Science/Geo-informatics with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are applying for the Research Assistant post should have a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities/ Social science/ Economics/ Arts and commerce and Working experience on human dimensioning wildlife conservation.
- Candidates who are applying for the Laboratory Assistant post they should have graduated in Life Sciences.
Age Limit for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020
The maximum age limit of the Project Scientist, Project Associate is 35 years.
The maximum age limit of the Junior Project Fellow is 30 years.
The maximum age limit of the Project Associate is 45 years.
The maximum age limit of the Junior Technical Assistant is 26 years.
The maximum age limit of the Junior Research Fellow is 28 years.
The maximum age limit of the Laboratory Assistant is 50 years.
The upper age limit for WII Notification 2020 may be relaxed up to 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged category.
Selection Process for WII Notification 2020
The selection process for the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020 will be based on a written test. The duration of the qualifying test will be 90 minutes. The question paper contains Essay type and Qualifying marks will be as per UGC norms.
Application Process for WII Research Assistant and Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
Application Fee for WII Notification 2020
The application fee for WII Recruitment 2020 of all Eligible Candidates Rs.545(Rs 500 for Project fee+45 for online service charges).
Wildlife Institute of India Assistant Jobs Online payment can be made via Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card through our online secured payment gateway
Note: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for WII Recruitment 2020 of Wildlife Institute of India
- Candidates who are applying for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020 of Research Assistant and Research Fellow jobs they should visit the link provided for filling the ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA, Educational details, etc. carefully.
- Applicants should keep a scanned application ready before filling out online and Copy of passport size photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Applicants should ensure that the relevant details are provided. The name, date of birth, address, etc. entered in the application form must be correct.
- The online applications are must be submitted on or before 28 august 2020.
NOTE: Photo size should be less than 500 KB and signature size less than 200 KB.
Key Dates for WII Notification 2020 Recruitment
submission of Online application WII Recruitment will be allowed on the website till 28.08.2020.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2020 online exam will be conducted on 05.09.2020.
Important Links for WII Research Assistant and Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com