WCDDEL Recruitment 2020 cams.wcddel.in District Programme Coordinator / Assistant Jobs: Recently, the Department of Women and Child Development has released a new notice of jobs to recruiting 18 candidates on a contract basis for a term of 1 year for the PMMVY Cells District under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme – Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY). It invites applications to the online mode via cams.wcddel.in from 22.06.2020. As per the WCDDEL Recruitment 2020 notification, these 18 vacancies are allocated to WCDDEL Delhi Vacancies i.e. District Program Coordinator & District Program Assistant Posts and post-wise vacancy details are provided below as per WCDDEL Delhi Notification. Applicants seeking employment in Delhi may apply for this WCDDEL Recruitment Delhi online from 22.06.2020 to 11.07.2020.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a division of the Government of India, is an umbrella agency for the establishment and implementation of rules and regulations and laws on women and child development in India. The new Minister for the Ministry of Women and Child Welfare, Smriti Irani, has held the portfolio since 31 May 2019. The Department of Women and Child Development was established in 1985 as part of the Ministry of Human Resources Development to provide the much-needed impetus to the holistic growth of women and children. The Department has been upgraded to a Ministry with effect from 30.01.2006.
Vacancies Details Of WCDDEL Recruitment 2020
|SI.NO||Post Name||No. of Post|
|1||District Programme Coordinator
|2||District Programme Assistant
Eligibility Criteria For WCDDEL Recruitment Delhi 2020
Educational Qualification of WCDDEL Recruitment 2020:
- District Programme Coordinator (DPC): Master’s degree in Life Sciences / Social Sciences / Social Work / Nutrition / Medicine / Health Care / Rural Management and at least 01 years of experience with Government / Non-Government Organisations.
- District Programme Assistant (DPA): Graduate in Social Sciences / Social Work / Rural Management / Statistics from an accredited institution. Applicants should have at least 01 years of experience working in non-Govt./Govt. Agencies. Agencies.
Experience for WCDDEL Recruitment 2020
- At least 1-year experience of working with the Government/Non-Government organizations.
- Proficiency in using MS-office.
- Proficiency in local language Hindi and English.
Age Limit of WCDDEL Recruitment 2020
- Applicants who are interested to apply DPC & DPA for their age should be 35 years.
Pay Scale and Selection Process For WCDDEL Recruitment 2020
Pay Scale (Salary):
|SI.No||Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|01||District Programme Coordinator
|02||District Programme Assistant
Selection Process :
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated and interviewed.
Online Apply For WCDDEL Recruitment @ cams.wcddel.in
How to Apply for DWCD Delhi Recruitment
- Go to the DWCD Delhi Notification official website wcddel.in
- Find the Advertisement for Post of the District Program Coordinator District Program Assistant on a contractual basis for a limited period under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY). “Click here to Apply Online (Last Date & Time 11/07/2020 UPTO 23:59:59),” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open the read and test the application process.
- To apply, enter the information correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and print the application form.
- Download the application form and fill out the form correctly.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with the required details.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration form.
Important Dates For DWCD Delhi Recruitment
Starting date for submission of application: 22-06-2020.
Last date for submission of application: 11-07-2020.
Important Links For DWCD Delhi Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com