Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Apply 2020 – GDS Jobs in Uttarakhand: Hello…Job seekers who are waiting for the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment job its a great opportunity to grab these jobs. Uttarakhand Postal Circle Going to invite online applications for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak position from qualifying applicants.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle is releasing a detailed recruitment notification on its official website, which is appost.in/gdsonline. Applicants can apply Gramin Dak Sevak in online and application form begins 08-06-2020. Aspirants can send their request application at the end of the 07-07-2020.
Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak For 724 posts. with a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English. are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process will be based on the Preliminary notification Skilled and eligible recruiters may apply online at the appost.in/gdsonline website on or before the last date. Specific qualifying requirements and application details are given below.
Vacancies Details of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak
- The Total Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak in Uttarakhand Postal Circle: 724 posts.
- Job Location: Dehradun, Nainital, Pauri Garhwal, Almora, Tehri Garhwal, Pithoragarh, Chamoli.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak
Educational Qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for selection and engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks’ following posts, as shown below.
- The High School Examination Certificate of 10th Standard Passing Marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (which has been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of Education of the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories in India shall be a required educational qualification for all accepted categories of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- The Applicant passed the Xth level test in the first attempt will be regarded as meritorious against those passed compartmentalize. The candidate should have studied the local language at least to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as specified by the Government of the State or in compliance with the provisions of the Constitution relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
- The candidate should have Basic Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment
- Minimum Age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age limit: 40 Years.
- Relaxation of the age is valid as per the law.
- There will be no relaxation in the upper age limit to EWS candidates.
Pay Scale(salary) for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment
- The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS referred to in Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab for Gramin Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab Gramin Dak Sevak: Rs.12,000/-
Selection Process for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment
- Selection will be made on the basis of the automatic merit list created by the rules on the basis of the online applications submitted by the candidates.
- No weighting will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only the marks obtained in the 10th standard of the approved boards, aggregated to a percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimal places, will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- The transfer of all subjects as per the respective approved board norms shall be mandatory subject to the conditions set out in Clause B of the Notifications relating to the Required Educational Qualifications for taking the applicant into account in the study of merit.
- Applicants having both the marks and the grades in the list of marks must apply only with the marks. In the event that any candidate applies only his application for disqualification with a grade.
- Incomplete/incorrect data applicants submitted shall also be disqualified from consideration. The candidate should select the appropriate council based on the year of passage and a council of passage from the respective countries which recognized the councils. Any deviation from the submitted documents and submitted data shall also be liable for rejection of the application.
Application Process for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak
Application Fee for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment
- OC / OBC / EWS male / trans-man applicant category will pay a charge of Rs. 100/-
- A candidate requesting the payment must visit any post office or other identified post offices in India. Office names are available on the appost.in/gdsonline website.
- The applicant can also pay the charge online by using the Address on the home page. For this purpose, all recognized credit/debit cards and net banking facilities can be used. Candidates may be paid with the use of debit/credit cards and net banking in line with the regulations.
- In all cases, the candidate should refer the registration number to pay the fee.
- However, all-female / trans-woman candidates, as well as PwD candidates, are exempted from paying their fees. You may apply directly online via the connection given on the website.
How to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- Only the candidate’s online application will be considered. The applicant who If you want to be able to apply online, you must register yourself in the portal by indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gds online from 06-06-2020 to 07-07-2020 with the following basic details.
- i) Name (Marks Memo including spaces in the capital letter as per X class certificate)
ii)Name of the father
iii) Telephone number (One Registry Number Unique)
v) Gender Gender
vi) Community Group
vii) PH – Impairment type – (HH / OH / VH) – Disability percentage
viii) State of the passage of the Xth class
ix) Board of the Xth Degree
x) Year of Xth Degree Graduation
xi) Certification Number of the Xth Class / Roll Number (optional)
xii)Transgender certificate issued by District. magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER
PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
- Only one registration for one candidate is allowed. For submitting applications to any circle during the process, the same registration number should be used. Mobile mapping of numbers is required for registration. Once the same mobile number is registered, further registrations of any other candidate will not be permitted.
- For any duplicate registration, the basic information is changed and all applications for all such registration are removed for selection. Any candidate who has forgotten their registration number may retrieve their registration number via the “Forgotten Registration” option.
Important Dates for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2020.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2020.
Important Links for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
Click here for Official Web site
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com