UPSC Recruitment 2020: The latest recruitment notification was given by the Union Public Service Commission to fill 121 vacancies in different positions. Those vacancies details and detailed eligibility rules are specified out in Advertising No. 07/2020 to apply online for various posts advertised. Qualified and capable applicants should apply online on or before the last date on the official upsc.gov.in website. The last date for online applications is submitted on 13-08-2020. However, applicants can print the application form online by 14-08-2020.
According to the detailed notification, there are 36 vacancies under the Ayush ministry for the post of Medical Officer / Research Officer (Homeopathy). Applicants are required to apply within a maximum age of 35 years. The applicants must hold a diploma of Homeopathy which is approved of 1973 (59 of 1973) by the Homeopathic Central Council Act. These applicants must also be registered in the Central Homeopathy Register of the State Homeopathy Register.03 openings are announced as Assistant Engineer (Metallurgy) under the Quality Assurance DG, Ministry of Defense 03 openings are posted. Applicants can check all vacancy details on the official website.
The notification in this article includes the necessary qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, and other data. Candidates may review the key information about UPSC Recruitment 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Jobs Vacancy Details
|Name of the vacancies||Total N0. of vacancies|
|Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Homeopathy)||36|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy)||03|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Medicine)||46|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery)||14|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||02|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Biology)||06|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||05|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Documents)||04|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Photo)||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Physics)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts
Educational Qualification for UPSC Scientific Officer and other jobs
Applicants who want to interested to apply UPSC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor and other vacancies they should be qualified in
- Medical Officer: Applicants qualified in Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer: Master’s Degree in Science in one of the subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic) from a recognized University.
- Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor: Applicants should have a recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule/ Second Schedule/ Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty/ Diplomate National Board (Neuro Surgery).
- Senior Scientific Officer: Master’s degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Forensic Science with Physics / Mathematics/ Forensic Science as one of the subjects at B.Sc. level from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Biology): Master’s Degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Anthropology/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Forensic Science with Zoology/ Botany/ Forensic Science as one of the subject at B. Sc. Level from a recognized University.
- Architect (Group A): Degree in Architecture of a recognized University.
Age Limit for UPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
Applicants to know the age limit of UPSC MO, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor, and Other vacancies
- Medical Officer – 35 years
- Assistant Engineer – 30 years
- Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor -40 years
- Senior Scientific Officer – 35 years
- Architect (Group A) – 40 years
Pay Scale for UPSC Scientific Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, and Other Jobs
Applicants who want to search for the salary details of UPSC Medical officer, Assistant Engineer, and other vacancies should go through the official notification.
Selection Process for UPSC Specialist Gr-III, Asst Engineer & Other Jobs
Applicants section process based on the Interview.
Application Process for UPSC Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020
- Applicants who want to pay the UPSC Recruitment 2020 application form they should pay the fee for category wise.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are Exempted from UPSC Application Fee and Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates have to pay- Rs 25/- for UPSC Online Application Fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Applicants can go to the official website @ http://www.upsconline.nic.in for Official Notification of UPSC or simply visit “UPSC Official Recruitment Notification 2020″ given in Focused Links Section.
- Aspirants can read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria and all necessary details.
- For UPSC Online Application the Interested Aspirants can visit the “UPSC Online Application Link” from the Focused links section, and Then choose your appropriate job from the list and click on “Apply Now”
- fill the application form correctly with your credentials like Basic Details, Academic Qualifications, Contact Details, etc… and submit the required documents in the Prescribed format.
- Finally, take a print of the submitted online application form of UPSC Notification Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for UPSC Medical Officer and Other Jobs
Starting date of UPSC online application:25-07-2020
Closing date of UPSC Online application:13-08-2020
focused Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in UPSC Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com