UPSC – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) had released a notification for the posts in National Defence Academy(NDA) & Naval Academy(NA) for the year 2020
Educational Qualifications for UPSC – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
- For the post in Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— Candidate must have been passed 12th class of school education or the exam which is equivalent to it, conducted by the state board or University
- For the post in Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— Candidate must have been passed 12th class with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of school education or the exam which is equivalent to it, conducted by a State board or University
Applicants who are appearing for the final examinations of 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School
Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Vacancies for – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
The total number of vacancies for UPSC – NDA, NA are listed below
National Defence Academy: 208 in Army, 42 in Navy and,120 in Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
Naval Academy : 43
Total : 413
How to apply for – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
Applicants are requested to apply online by using the official website of UPSC which is given below Upsconline.nic.in
The candidate is requested to keep all the details like Aadhar card, SSC Memo, Intermediate Memo,etc.. well before applying online. All these details will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for the examination.
Important Dates for – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
(i) The Last date for the online application for the posts of NDA, NA can be filled up to 6th July 2020 till 6:00 PM.
(ii) The online Applications of applied candidates for the posts of NDA, NA can be withdrawn from 13.07.2020 to 19.07.2020 till 6:00 PM.
Mode of examination for – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
- The mode of examination for NDA, NA will be offline i.e., Pen & Paper(OMR Based Exam).
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- Use only Black Ball pen in the OMR sheet.
Examination fee for – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from the payment of a fee.
- The candidates belonging to GEN/OBC should pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 100/- should be deposited the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Important Links for UPSC – NDA, NA Recruitment 2020
for more jobs please visit Vijethajobs.com