UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020 Apply Online @ upsconline.nic.in: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a recruitment notice for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020. It is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who want to work with the statistical services. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam Notification & Apply Online. Aspirants who want to apply for this examination can apply on or before 30-06-2020
Vacancy Details of UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled through the Indian Statistical Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC is 47.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020
Educational Qualification of UPSC Indian Statistical Service
The candidates who are applying for the Indian Statistical Service exam must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
UPSC Indian Statistical Service Age Limit
The candidates who are applying for the Indian Statistical Service conducted by UPSC will be seen as on to the date 01-08-2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For the candidates belonging to the category of SC/ST are relaxable for 5 Years.
- For the candidates belonging to the category of OBC are relaxable for 3 Years.
- For the candidates belonging to the category of PwBD are relaxable for 10 Years.
- For the candidates belonging to the category of ex-servicemen are relaxable for 5 Years.
Online Apply Process for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020
How to Apply for Indian Statistical Service
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the Official website of UPSC. For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill the necessary information in it. As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and UPSC will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The candidates who are applying for these posts and who was already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for the Examination.
Application Fee for UPSC Indian Statistical Service exam
The Examination fee for the Indian Statistical Service is given as follows for various categories of Castes.
Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC: Rs 200/-
Candidates belonging to Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
Mode of Payment: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Selection Process for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam
- The UPSC will select the aspirants based on the Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will be conducted offline i.e., Pen & Paper mode
1. For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets (Answer Sheet) candidates must use
a black ballpoint pen only. Pens with any other colors are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen.
2. Applicants should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet. Especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
3. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Paper.
- The candidate after Qualifying the written test will be called for an interview.
- The final selection will be based on the total scores obtained in both the written test and the interview.
Payscale(Salary) for UPSC Indian Statistical Service
The pay scale will be allotted to the selected candidates whose names are mentioned in the final list of selection.
Important Dates for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-06-2020|
|The date for online Applications can be withdrawn||07-07-2020 to 13-07-2020|
|Date for Examination||16-10-2020|
Important Links for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com