UPSC CMS Online Registration 2020:The Combined medical services Examination – 2020, will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC organization released CMS notification on 29-07-2020.UPSC recently published the UPSC CMS Exam 2020 recruitment ad [CMS Notice of Examination No.09/2020]. According to the UPSC CMS Exam Notification, the UPSC has filled a total of 559 posts, and the positions are approved for Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer vacancies. The UPSC CMS employment resource can be used by applicants who are searching for central government jobs. UPSC CMS Online Registration link has been enabled on 290-07-2020 and ends on 18-08-2020, according to the UPSC CMS notice.
The official website of www.upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in includes a UPSC CMS recruitment notice and the UPSC CMS Online Registration page. The applicant would have passed the final M.B.B.S. exam from a recognized university both in writing and in practical terms. The maximum age limit does not exceed 32 years for candidates. The selection of UPSC is based on computer-based examination & testing of personalities. Contenders must pay the fee online or offline. Detailed instructions are available on the UPSC website. Applicants eligible for the CMS exam will ensure that they meet all criteria of eligibility for test entry. Applicants to search for more details of UPSC CMS Latest vacancy, upcoming UPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Exam Details of UPSC CMS 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination – 2020|
|Name of the Vacancies||Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total no of vacancies||559|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Govt.|
|Advertise no||Examination Notice No.09/2020-CMS|
Vacancy wise Details
As per the UPSC Notification, overall 559 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Category||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Category I||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|Category II||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service||66|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||07|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria for Junior Scale/ Assistant Divisional Medical Officer and Other vacancies
All the applicants would have passed the final M.B.B.S. exam from a recognized university both in writing and in practical parts. Aspirants to know more about educational qualification check official notification.
The maximum age limit does not exceed 32 years and should not be born earlier than 02-08-1987 for those aspirants who are qualified in required educational qualification in UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for UPSC CMS Recruitment
Aspirants Selection Process of UPSC is based on computer-based examination & testing of personalities.
Mode Of Application:
Applicants who want to apply UPSC CMS notification applications fill up via online mode only will be accepted.
Aspirants who are filled UPSC CMS Recruitment application form they can pay the fee Rs.200-/ for all applicants and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
All aspirants should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
Process of UPSC CMS Online Registration
- Applicants who want to apply the UPSC CMS Application form can go to the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Here we can find the advertisement Combined Medical Services Examination 2020, then click on the notification.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility criteria and age limit and all necessary details about the UPSC CMS application form.
- After that, we can go to the registration page and it gets open, then click on part 1 of registration.
- This page containing the personal details section gets generated. Then applicants fill the relevant details and submit it.
- After submitting the personal details, another page asking the applicants whether or not want to claim for reservation. If, yes click yes and if not then proceed further registration process.
- Afterward, all the details which applicants have entered so far get reflected in a preview a page. Aspirants check all the information and if needed do the required changes.
- Then that page will redirect them to containing the link for Part 2 registration.
- Part 2 Registration containing four steps to be filled to complete the application form. Those are the Selection of exam center, Payment for the application form, Uploadation of the documents, Agreeing to the declaration.
Important Dates for UPSC CMS Recruitment
Starting Date for Submission of online application:29-07-2020
Last Date for Submission of online application:18-08-2020
Important Links for UPSC CMS Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com