UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest notification for the UPSC-CDS Exam- II recruitment 2020 of Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS Exam II). Candidates wishing to apply Jobs Vacancy at 344 posts of the UPSC Post can apply by 25/08/2020.
The selection of UPSC CDS Jobs 2020 is based on the Written Exam/ Interview/ Skill test. Candidates must pay the Application fee for Combined Defence Services Examination -II via online only. Detailed instructions for the post of CDS are available on the official UPSC website. All the Important Information about Latest CDS Recruitment 2020 for eligible Applicants, like upcoming UPSC Jobs, notices, CDS syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, UPSC result, UPSC CDS upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on the Vijethajobs.com .
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Name of the Vacancies||Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai|
|Total no of vacancies||344|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job category||Central Government|
|Advertise No Examination Notice No.||10/2020.CDS-II|
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Course||No.of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying)
Training Course commencing
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)114th SSC (Men) (NT)||169|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 28th SSC Women (NT)||17|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020 Notification
Educational Qualification for CDS Academy Jobs
Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy:
- The Candidate should have Graduation from a recognized university.
Indian Naval Academy:
- The Aspirant should have a Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University.
Air Force Academy:
- The Candidate should have Graduation from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/ semester of the degree course may also apply for the above posts.
Age Limit for UPSC CDS Exam II Recruitment 2020
- The maximum age limit for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy jobs is, for Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
- The maximum age limit for the post of Air Force Academy is 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2021.
- The maximum age limit of the Officers’ Training Academy: unmarried male, Women candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
Pay Scale(salary) for CDS Exam Notification Recruitment 2020
Applicants who are selected in UPSC CDS jobs 2020 their salary will be paid as per the rules of UPSC. In addition, these applicants would also be entitled to the raises and benefits stated in the official notice.
Selection Process for UPSC CDS Exam II Recruitment 2020
Selection Process will be based on Written Exam/ Interview/ Skill test. for further information on the selection process candidates should check the official portal of UPSC.
Application Process for UPSC CDS Notification 2020
Application Fee for Combined Defence Services Examination-II
- Aspirants who are filled UPSC CDS-II Recruitment application form they can pay the fee Rs.200-/ for all applicants and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
- The application fee for Combined Defence Services Examination-II can also be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Notification 2020
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the official notification.
- Applicants who want to apply the UPSC CDS Application form can go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
Here we can find the Online Application for CDS Examination of UPSC then click on that. After that, we can go to the registration page and it gets open, then visit part 1 of Registration.
- This part 1 Registration containing the Personal details section. and applicants need to fill the relevant details and submit them.
- Afterward, all the details which applicants have entered so far get reflected in a preview a page. Candidates check all the filled information and if need to edit their details do the required changes using the edit button.
- Part 2 Registration containing four steps to be filled by the candidate to complete the Online application form. Those are the Selection of exam center, Payment for the application fee, Uploading the required documents, Agreeing to the declaration.
- take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020
UPSC CDS jobs online application Starting Date is 05-08-2020.
Last Date for Submission of CDS online application is 25-08-2020.
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 01.09.2020 to 07.09.2020 till 6.00 PM.
Date of Examination: 08-11-2020.
Important Links for UPSC CDS Notification 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com