UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 209 firstname.lastname@example.org: Aspirants who are Awaiting for the Notification of Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandants)Announced the BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB Vacancies at 209 posts recruits by UPSC.
Candidates who are having Graduation are eligible to apply for this UPSC CAPF online form 2020. The selection of the process will be the basis of the Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview/ Personality Test. Candidates are advised to fill the UPSC Online Applications on or before 07 September 2020. All other related information like UPSC CAPF Admit cards, UPSC CAPF Exam Dates, UPSC CAPF syllabus, UPSC CAPF Materials, etc are updated regularly in this Job Portal
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)|
|Name of the Department||Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandants)|
|Name of the post||BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB.|
|No.of vacancies||209 posts|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CAPF Recruitment
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies|
|BSF (Border Security Force)||78|
|CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)||13|
|CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)||69|
|ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)||27|
|SSB (Seema Shasatra Bal)||22|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Educational Qualification for CAPF Jobs UPSC
A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university from India under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Age Limit for UPSC CAPF Notification
The applicant must have the upper age limit should be 20 years and not exceed in 25 years On August 1st, 2020.
Pay Scale for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment
As per the Notification Selected candidates for Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment (Assistant Commandants) should pay the Salary for As per Norms of Union Public Service Commission.
Selection Process of UPSC CRPF, SSB, BSF, CISF Recruitment 2020
The process of selection for Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment (Assistant Commandants) Examination conducts by Union Public Service Commission for various central forces in India, including SSB, BSF, ITBP, CISF, CRPF.
UPSC CAPF selection process will conduct in Three Steps
I) Written Examination: the written exam will consist of two papers and each one having a score of 250 Marks.
|Paper -I||General Ability and Intelligence||250 Marks|
|Paper-II||General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension||250 Marks|
II) Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Medical Standards Test.
Applicants qualified for the written examination will be called for the Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Testing and Medical Standards Testing for the recruit of CAPF.
III) Interview/ Personality Test.
Applicants who are considered eligible in the Medical Standards Examination will be called for an Interview / Personality Test to be administered by the Union Public Service Commission for the requirement of CAPF.
Application Process of UPSC CAPF Notification Recruitment
Application Fee for CAPF Recruitment Notification
- UPSC CAPF Online form Application fee for All candidates is Rs 200/-
- There is No Application fee for Female/SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidate should pay the Application fee for any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply to the UPSC CAPF online form
Interested Candidates can apply online through UPSC Online website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Eligible candidates press the online application link described below in important links section
In this UPSC CRPF notification 2020, there are 2 parts of the registration Processes are provided
Part – 1 Registration:
In this part 1, applicants need to enter their basic details like Name, date of birth, Community details and address along with the Mobile Number and Email ID.
After successful completion of Part-1 candidates will get their unique Registration ID.
Part – 2 Registration:
Payment: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee as per their community Category by using Debit card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. candidate can pay the fee as CASH by generating Challan and payable in SBI Branch.
Center Selection: In this Aspirants have to choose their desired center
Uploading Documents: Here Aspirants upload their Scanned photograph and sign with required documents in the prescribed format
i)Photo & Signature:
- upload file only in JPG format
- file size should not below 20KB and not exceed 300KB
- resolution 350 X 350 (min-pixel) and 1000 X 1000 (max- pixel)
- Identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of the PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB
- After succeeding in documents uploading candidates need to accept the Declaration and then submit the Application form.
- Candidate Should print out of the submitted UPSC CAPF Online application form for future reference.
Key Dates for UPSC CAPF Notification
- The UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2020 Online Applications Starts from 18-08-2020.
- Submission of the UPSC CAPF online form last date is 07-09-2020.
- The UPSC CAPF online form Recruitment 2020 can be withdrawn from 14.09.2020 to 20.09.2020 till 6.00 PM
- The last date for the application fee paid by Cash is 06-09-2020.
- The last date for the application fee paid by Online mode is 07-09-2020.
- Date of Commencement of Examination for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2020 is 20-12-2020.
Important Links for UPSC CAPF Recruitment
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of UPSC|