UPPSC Recruitment Lecturer Jobs 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) engaged the 1473 applicants for the post of GIC Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College Examination, 2020. The Advertisement No.is A-3/E-1/2020. Applicants will be appointed for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Jobs Recruitment 2021 through the written Test. Aspirants should have a Postgraduate degree in respective subjects from any recognized university having their age limit is 21 years to 40 years as of the 01-07-2020.
The Candidate must apply for their UPPSC Lecturer Jobs Application Online only. The online applications will be open from 22-12-2020 and the closing date of online applications on 22-01-2021. Selected candidates will be placed in Uttar Pradesh. Here you will find details on UPSC GIC Lecturer Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on UPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment, visit our website frequently.
UPPSC GIC lecturer jobs in UP
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the post||GIC Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies||1473 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||22-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22-01-2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC GIC Faculty Recruitment vacancy
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Jobs Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Qualification
- The Job Aspirant must have a Postgraduate degree in respective subjects from any recognized university to the last date for receipt of Online application for UPPSC GIC lecturer jobs in India
- Candidates must have got to the age of 21 and must not have reached an age of 40 years as of 01-07-2020.
- Applicants must have not been born earlier than 2-07- 1980 and not later than 01-07-1999.
- The Age relaxation for Various categories applicable as per the rules of UPPSC.
UPPSC GIC Teacher Jobs salary
Selected applicants will be received the salary with the Level of 8 is Rs. 9,300/-to 34,800/- Grade pay 4,800/-.
- Applicants for admission to the Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College Main via a written examination in 2020.
- The selection shall be made based on the cumulative marks received by the candidates in the written examination. The date and center of the review agreed by the Commission shall be indicated to the candidates through their e-Admission Certificate.
UPPSC Jobs Application Fee
- Unreserved/Economically Weaker Section applicants will be paid the Exam fee 100/- + On-line processing fee 25/-(Total amount is Rs.125/-)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Ex-Serviceman applicants will be paid the Exam fee is Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee 25/-(Total amount is 65/-)
- Handicapped Applicants are paid only an On-line processing fee is 25/-.
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women -According to their original category
How to d0 Online Apply for UPPSC Recruitment Lecturer Jobs 2021
- Applicants who are applying for UPPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020 must Open the below Application link and follow the below steps.
- Eligible applicants must be registered in UPPSC Recruitment.
- Applicants are required to pay the Examination fee via Only.
- The candidate should upload the Photograph and signature and Other relevant documents.
- Submit the online Applications for the recruitment of UPPSC Lecturer post.
Important Dates UPPSC GIC lecturer Notification January 2021
- Online Applications will be starts from 22-12-2020.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee through On-line in the Bank 18-01-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications on 22-01-2021.
UPPSC Application Form Links for Faculty Jobs 2021
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment|
|The Official Web Site of UPPSC|
|Join in Our ‘Telegram Group‘ to Get Free Job Alerts|