UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has released the latest career notification for the recruitment for the post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer. The UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment notification under advt. no. 43/2020 on 10th August 2020 on its official website which is www.ukmssb.org.
The recruitment of Medical Officer in various disciplines such as Cardiac Surgeon, ENT Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Radiologist, Dermatologist, Nephrologist, Psychiatrist. They should have Post Graduate in Their Relevant Fields. The Selection Process will be the basis of the Written test and interview. The candidates can apply online form 11th August 2020 to 31st August 2020.
Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (www.vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board.
Post Name: Ordinary Grade Medical Officers.
Total Vacancies: 763 posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Mode of the Application: Online Application.
Vacancy Details of UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment
These Total 763 vacancies for the Ordinary Grade Medical Officers Recruitment at the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB).
Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for UKMSSB Notification 2020
The candidates should have MS/DNB/MS/MS/DNB, NCH/DM as per the Recognised Medical Board of India for applying for Medical Officer jobs in UKMSSB Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment:
The Candidates have an Age limit for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer jobs in UKMSSB between 21-42 years as of 1st July 2020.
Pay Scale for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Notification
The selected candidate for the Ordinary Grade Medical Officers in UKMSSB Recruitment will be paid Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection Process for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
The selection process for the UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment will be the basis of the Written Test and Interview.
UKMSSB Application Process for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Notification
Application Fee for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- The Application Fee for General Category/OBC candidates Rs 2000/-
- The Application Fee for SC/ST/PH & EWS candidates Rs 1000/-
- The Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Application Fee Payment can be done ONLINE using any Debit card/ Credit card and Net banking before 31 August till 11:59 PM
How to Apply for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment
- The Eligible candidates can open the given mentioned Online Application link.
- Fill the Personal Details of the candidates, Mobile number, E-mail id then you can Submit it.
- candidate go to the Login page. Complete the application form by filling all credentials, Education qualifications, Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- After filling the Application Form Candidate should Pay the Payment of Fee. Before the Submit Option Candidate should check the details once and SUBMIT it.
- Save the Application form for future reference of Recruitment.
Key Dates for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Notification
- Ordinary Grade Medical Officer jobs Notification is Published Date on 10 August 2020.
- The Online Applications Starts from 11 August 2020.
- The Last date of submitting the Ordinary Grade Medical Officer online application form is 31 August 2020.
- The UKMSSB Recruitment Online Application Fee Payment last date is 31-08-2020 till 11:59 PM
Important Links for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment
|The Official Notification of UKMSSB medical officer recruitment 2020|
|UKSSB medical officer recruitment 2020 – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM Link|
|The Official Web Site of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board.|
For more jobs in Uttarakhand state & Medical Department Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com