UGC Recruitment 2020-Statistical Assistant Jobs: Hello…Job seekers, are you looking for UGC Careers? Here is important notification about the vacancies in the Statistics Department. UGC-University Grants Commission, NewDelhi has invited recruitment application to the 11 positions of Senior Statistical Assistant on Direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of UGC and also the applicants should send the filled in the online application to the Head office of UGC which is given in the official notification. Applicants with certain educational qualifications may apply for the UGC-Senior Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification. Applicants can visit the official website of UGC and read all the information pertaining to the selection process of the Senior Statistical Assistant.
Applicants searching for the UGC-Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs 2020-2021 in Delhi should face the written test/skill test if selected after the screening of all the applications at the selection center of UGC. All the necessary information which is to be known about the UGC-Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs notification like educational qualification, age limit, pay, interview date, selection process, how to apply, Job Vacancies, and the last date of your application will be given in this article. Follow the following instructions to review the other requirements and information about UGC-Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site(www.vijethaJobs.com) for the new updates of UGC Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Vacancy Details of UGC Recruitment 2020
There are 11 vacancies for the post of Senior Statistical Assistant in UGC
Eligibility Criteria for UGC Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs
- The applicant should have a Master’s degree in the discipline of statistics/Mathematics/economics /commerce from a recognized institute.
- The Knowledge of Computer Applications/Statistical Packages is compulsory.
Age Limit of Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs
- The upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 35 Years.
- The crucial date of the age limit will be taken from the last date of the application.
Pay Scale of Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs
- The selected applicant will get the scale of pay in the range of 35,400 – 1,12,400
- The allowances will be as per Government rules.
Selection Process of Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs
- The short-listed candidates will be called for written test/skill test by the UGC.
- It will be informed through the E-Mail/notification on the Official Website.
Application Process of UGC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee for Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs
There is No Application Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of Senior Statistical Assistant in University Grants Commission.
How to Apply for Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Senior Statistical Assistant should submit an online application on the official website of UGC.
- All the information which the candidate is furnishing will be used for screening of the applications.
- Upload all the scanned documents which are necessary for the application of Senior Statistical Assistant in the application.
- Take a print of the submitted application and send to the following address
University Grants Commission,
Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, NewDelhi-110002
- The envelope which you are sending should be super-scribed with
“Application for the Post of Senior Statistical Assistant“
- The applicants who are already working in the Government sector should attach the NO Objection Certificate.
Important Dates for UGC Recruitment 2020
Commencement of Online Application: 04-07-2020
Last date for Online Application: 14-08-2020
Important Links for UGC Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com