UCIL Recruitment 2020 Apprentice, Mining Mate & Other Vacancy Notification, Online Apply @ uraniumcorp.in: Uranium Corporation of India Limited recently issued UCIL Notification 2020. UCIL welcomes recruiting applications from young, ambitious, and creative people via the online mode for different positions. Applicants seeking a government job may begin submitting their application for the UCIL Apprentice 2020 Notification from 18 May 2020. The final day of submission for postings is 22 June 2020 which will be extended to 22 July 2020.
On 4 October 1967, Uranium Corporation of India Limited was formed. It is a Public Sector Company with a remarkable position at the frontline of the nuclear power process under the Department of Atomic Energy. UCIL plays a very significant role in the country’s nuclear power generation, fulfilling the uranium requirement for the Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors.
Applicants will verify the qualifying information in the following section before submitting it online. Applicants will apply online on the official website as well as at the end of the page (recruitment link). An applicant should only qualify for one specialty. Applicants who have completed 10th & ITI in the relevant trade may apply for UCIL Recruitment through online mode. Aspirants will be chosen through a Computer-Based Electronic Review & Interview.
Vacancies Details Of UCIL Recruitment
|Sl No||Post Name||No.of Post|
|1||Graduate Operational Trainee||04|
|2||Mining Mate C||52|
|3||Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||03|
|4||Winding Engine Driver B||14|
|6||Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|7||Apprentice (Laboratory Asst)||06|
Eligibility Criteria For UCIL Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry).
- Mining Mate C: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A: Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
- Winding Engine Driver B: Matric or equivalent.
- Blaster B: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Apprentice (Laboratory Asst): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit :
|Sl No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Operational Trainee||30 years|
|2||Mining Mate C||35 years|
|3||Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||30 years|
|4||Winding Engine Driver B||32 years|
|6||Apprentice (Mining Mate)||25 years|
|7||Apprentice (Laboratory Asst)|
Pay Scale and Selection Process For UCIL Recruitment
Pay Scale :
|Sl No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Operational Trainee||Rs.33994|
|2||Mining Mate C||Rs.33087|
|3||Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||Rs.32180|
|4||Winding Engine Driver B||Rs.32633|
|6||Apprentice||70% (Seventy Percent) of minimum wage of semi-skilled
workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Selection Process :
- The recruiting process for UCIL will be carried out on the basis of a computer-based On-Line test & Interview.
Application Process For UCIL Recruitment
Application Fee :
- The application fee for General/ OBC Candidate: Rs. 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment
- Go to official website ucil.gov.in.
- Click the “Jobs” button to find the Advertisement for Various Posts advertisement, Adv. No. – 02/2020(Detailed Advertisement), “click on the ad.
- It will open the UCIL notification and check Eligibility.
- In order to apply correctly enter your details and make the payment.
- At last click the submit button and take the application form print.
Important Dates For UCIL Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Starting Date to Apply: 18-05-2020.
- Last Date to Apply Starting Date to Apply: 22-07-2020.
Important Links For UCIL Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com