TTD Recruitment 2020 Gardener Vacancies Application Form

TTD Recruitment: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has issued a notification through Roc.No. TTD-49021(40)/2/2020 GARDEN TRMLA-TTD for the direct recruitment of  TTD Gardener Jobs in the temples located in the Kadapa District. Interested applicants can apply for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format which is given in the official notification on or before 20 July 2020.

These applications are invited only from the Hindu Religion candidates. The prescribed application format for the recruitment of 47 TTD Gardener Jobs in TTD Temples in Kadapa District through TTD Gardener Recruitment 2020 will be available on the official website of TTD.

The total vacancies are classified as 75% of Gardener vacancies are reserved for candidates from the Kadapa District, while the remaining 25% are reserved for candidates from other districts of Andhra Pradesh.

Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of Gardener Post can read the following details to know more about Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, salary details, Application Process, etc…If you have any Queries related to Gardener Post please visit the official website or use the comment section below. For more Job updates on Junior Research Fellowship please visit regularly our website (VijethaJobs.com ).

Vacancy Details of TTD Recruitment 2020

The total number of gardener posts which are available are 47 in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh

Eligibility Criteria for TTD Recruitment 2020

Educational Qualification of  TTD Notification 2020

The aspirants who are interested to apply the TTD Gardener Post should have passed the 5th class and must have not less than 2 Years of Gardening experience.

Age Limit for TTD Recruitment 2020

The upper age limit of the applicant who is applying for TTD Gardener Post should not be more than 42 Years.

Pay Scale of TTD Recruitment 2020

The Selected candidates will get the amount is Rs.13,000 – Rs. 40,270/- from the board of TTD.

Selection Process of TTD Recruitment 2020

The selection process for the TTD Gardener Jobs is based on the written examination or Interview.

Application Process of TTD Recruitment 2020

Application Fee for TTD Notification 2020

Candidates applying for TTD Gardener Post do not have to pay any applicable charges.

How to Apply for TTD Gardener Jobs

  • The aspirants who are going to applying for TTD Gardener Jobs should submit through the prescribed application format they must apply in offline mode go to official website www.tirumala.org
  • Download the application form from the official website and read all the details mentioned in it.
  • Fill your details in the form carefully as this application will be the screening of applications.
  • The filled-in application format should be submitted to the following address.

     The Executive Officer,
     T.T.D, K.T Road,
     Tirupati.

  • The application which you are sending should be superscribed as

Application for the post of Gardener TTD

Important Dates for TTD Recruitment 2020

  • Starting date of application: 02-07-2020.
  • Closing date of application: 20-07-2020.

Important Links for TTD Recruitment 2020

Click Here for Official Notification of TTD Recruitment

Click Here for Application Form of TTD Recruitment

Click  here for Official Web site of TTD Gad

For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com

2 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. Ttd recruitment how to apply

    1. Use the application form given in the important link and send the application to the given address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *