✅Vacancies Details of TISS Recruitment
As told by the TISS, the total number of vacancies is 21 with various disciplines of specialization and experience. The following is category wise post vacancy information which is given below.
|Name of the Institute||No.of Vacancies|
|School of Health Systems Studies (Mumbai)||02|
|School of Social Work (Mumbai)||02|
|School of Management & Labour Studies (Mumbai)||04|
|School of Human Ecology (Mumbai)||01|
|School of Habitat Studies (Mumbai)||02|
|School of Media and Cultural Studies (Mumbai)||01|
|Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies (Mumbai)||03|
|Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusion||01|
✅Eligibility Criteria for TISS Recruitment
✅Educational Qualification of TISS Recruitment
The Qualifications that are needed for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment each category of the post with different specialization will be varying with each department that belongs to the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). For the detailed Educational Qualification and experience in the relevant field please visit the official notification given by TISS and the official website of TISS. You can also check the link given below of this article.
✅Age Limit for TISS Recruitment T
The age limit for each category for the teaching posts with different specialization will be varying with each institute. For the detailed Upper Age Limit & Age Relaxation for the various categories of applications please visit the notification and the official website of TISS. You can also check the link given below of this article.
- Age Relaxations will be as per the rules of the Government of India/ UGC.
✅Pay Scale of TISS Recruitment Teaching Jobs
The salary paid for each category for the teaching posts with different specialization will be the same for all the Institutes. All the rules for pay scale and allowances will be as per UGC.
✅Selection Process of TISS Recruitment
The selection process for the teaching posts in various institutes will be the same for all the specialization as mentioned by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in their official notification.
- The first stage will be of shortlisting with regard to the information provided by the applicant.
- Further, it is followed either by an Interview for all the categories of specialization.
- For the rules of the detailed selection process. please see the notification which is given below of the article.
- Applicants who will full-fill all the criteria are given by the TISS will only get shortlisted and they will be called for further rounds of selection.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s previous record and their performance in the interview. The University may utilize seminar /colloquium/Lecture and/or any other mode as a supplementary method in the selection process.
In case the University receives a large number of applications for a particular post, the University reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the academic score, as decided by duly constituted Institute Screening Committee/s and approved by the Competent Authority, which may be higher than the minimum prescribed.
Application Process of TISS Recruitment Teaching Jobs
✅How to Apply for TISS Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the Official website TISS. For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill the necessary information in it. As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and TISS will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with accurate information shall be entertained by the authorities of TISS and fee paid against one the application which was not accurate shall not be adjusted against any other.
- The candidates who are applying for these posts and who was already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for the Examination.
✅Application Fee for TISS Recruitment Teaching jobs
The Application fee for various teaching posts in each institute will follow the given rules of information which are given by TISS
|Category of Application||Application Fee|
|Candidates belonging to General Category/ E.W.S./OBC||2000|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST||500|
✅Important Dates for TISS Recruitment
The opening date of online applications: 16th June 2020.
The last date for receipt of online applications: 10th July 2020.
✅Important Links for TISS Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com