THDCIL Job Alert 2020: Candidates who are waiting for the Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) jobs there is great news for Central Government ITI trainees. The THDC Recruitment 2020 Announced for 10 vacancies the post of Apprentice jobs with Advertise No. is ITI-Trade Apprentices 01/2020 on 20 October 2020 for imparting training under the Apprentice rule, 1961 in the designated trades.
Those Candidates are applying for the THDCIL Jobs 2020 Apprentices post they should have X Standard and also possess a one-year Trade Certificate is issued by the National Council for Vocational Training Institute. The ICF Apprentices will get a salary is Rs. 7,000/- per month.
The Application process for THDC Notification 2020 Apprentices will be Starts on 20 October 2020 ended on 28 November 2020. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) Apprentices jobs before the last date. candidates can apply The Official portal of the ICF website thdc.co.in.
THDC Apprentices Jobs 2020 selection will be based on a merit list and it will be considered based on Matriculation and ITI marks. Selected candidates will be placed in Pipalkoti(Uttar Pradesh). Here you will find details on THDCIL Apprentices Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on THDCIL Recruitment, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com
THDC India Limited, A Mini Ratna Schedule ”A” Company, invites the application from eligible candidates who are domicile in Uttarakhand for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship Training under Apprentice Act 1961.
Details of THDCIL Trade Apprentice Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||The Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC)|
|Name of the post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job posting information||Contract basis for one year|
|Advertisement No||ITI-Trade Apprentices 01/2020|
|No. of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||20-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28-11-2020|
|Application Mode||Through the Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of THDCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Name of the Designated Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||04|
Eligibility Criteria for THDCIL Job Alert 2020
- 10th standard and regular ITI passed in the year of 2016 to 2020 Aspirants are eligible to apply for the THDCIL Trade apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Job Aspirant Minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years of age on the Closing time of the Recruitment.
- The Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates for 5 years and 3 years for OBC applicants and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- As per the rule of the Apprentice Act 1961, the Selected applicant will get the Stipend is Rs.7,000/-per month.
- The Recruitment Process of the applicant for the THDCIL Trade apprentice will be shortlisted based on merit marks obtained in the respective ITI Trade.
Application Process for THDCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The applicant can enroll their names in the apprenticeship portal. candidate print out the application format and fill out the Application form along with the mentioned documents with the indicating with ”Application for Trade Apprentices-2020”on the envelope and sent through post/courier to the following address on or before 28 November 2020.
THDC India Ltd.,
Vishnugad- Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project, (VPHEP)
Alaknanda Puram, Village- Siyasain, PO- Pipalkoti
Distt – Chamoli – 246472.
Applications will be Opening on 20-10-2020.
The Submission of Prescribed applications will be Closed on 28-11-2020.
Important Links for THDCIL Job Alert 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of THDCIL Trade Apprentice Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of THDCIL|