SVRRGGH Recruitment: Looking for Latest Govt Jobs in SVRRGGH? Sri Venkateswara Ramnarayan Ruia Government General Hospital (SVRRGGH ) has published a notice of employment for the filling of 190 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Child Psychologist & Other Jobs on a contract basis. Candidates interested throughout India can apply before the stated closing date after all the details have been reviewed. You just have to search the info on the official website now. The Closing Date for SVRRG General Hospital application is 15 July 2020.
Applications must be submitted in the Offline mode for Latest Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Child Psychologist Jobs in SVRRGGH. Applicants who have either completed their SSC/12th/B.sc/M.sc/Diploma/Pg Diploma/ Post Graduation in relevant subjects from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as they are qualified for the Academic Qualification can apply for the posts. The selection for the appointed position will be made on the Written examination and other selection criteria as per the guidelines described in the job advertisement for SVRRGGH. Any candidate interested in the following vacancy should, before applying to know the eligibility, salary, age limit, application fee, application procedures, and more, read the full notice.
Vacancy Details of SVRRGGH Recruitment
The aspirants who want to apply the SVRRGGH Recruitment check the vacancies details are described below
|Si.no.||Name of the vacancy||No.of vacancies|
|4||Receptionist cum Clerk||03|
|6||Operation Theatre Assistant||07|
NOTE: The number of vacancies is temporary and may expand or decrease as needed by the department and the availability of clear vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for SVRRGGH Recruitment
The aspirants should have the following qualifications for SVRRGGH Recruitment details are given below as per official notification.
Eligibility for Staff Nurses of SVRRGGH Recruitment
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment for the post of Staff Nurses candidates should have qualified in Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc. (N) from the institutions established under the Nursing Council of India Rules and computer knowledge.
Educational Qualification of Lab Technicians for SVRRGGH Notification
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment for the post of Lab Technicians candidates should have qualified in One year L.T. course after 12th or Two years diploma in Medical Lab Technology (MLT) course after 10th or B.Sc with MLT as one of the optional subjects
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment for the post of Child Psychologist candidates should have qualified in Postgraduate in Psychology of a university and must possess a PG Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations of the university.
Qualification Details for Receptionist cum Clerk
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment for the post of Receptionist cum Clerk candidates should have qualified in Graduation in any discipline and P.G. Diploma in computer applications.
Radiological Physicist Notification Eligibility
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment for the post of Radiological Physicist candidates should have qualified in First Class M.Sc. Degree in Physics / Nuclear Physics of a University & also Must have passed a one-year postgraduate training course in hospital physics and radiological physics from Baba Atomic Research Center.
Operation Theatre Assistant :
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment for the post of Operation Theatre Assistant candidates should have qualified in SSC or its equivalent examination and First Aid certificate
Age Limit for the Notification of SVRRGGH
The aspirants who are applying for SVRRGGH Recruitment their upper age limit should not exceed 42 years as on 01.07.2020.
Pay Scale and Selection Process for SVRRGGH Recruitment
Salary details of Staff Nurses Jobs in SVRRGGH
The selected candidates will get the salary from SVRRGGH details are given below as per official notification
- The selected aspirants for the post of Staff Nurses will get the fixed pay of Rs. 34000/-
- The selected candidates for the post of Lab Technicians will get the fixed pay scale of Rs. 28000/-
- The selected aspirants for the post of Child Psychologist will get the fixed pay of Rs. 49520/-
- The selected Person for the post of Receptionist cum Clerk will get the Salary Rs. 22387/-
- The selected aspirants for the post of Radiological Physicist will get As fixed by the government
- The selected aspirants for the post of Operation Theatre Assistant will get the pay scale of Rs. 14250/-
Selection Process SVRRGGH Notification
The aspirants will be selected by SVRRGGH Recruitment based on the Merit list & written examination.
Application Process for Staff Nurses Jobs in SVRRGGH
Application Fee for SVRRGGH Notification Jobs
The aspirants should pay the application fee to the following account No.
- The candidates who are applying for the SVRRGGH should pay Rs.300/-
- Account Number: 052010011007770 of Andhra Bank, SVMC Branch, Tirupati IFSC Code: ANDB0000520
How to Apply for Staff Nurses Posts of SVRRGGH Recruitment Application Form
- The job seeker interested in applying for the SVRRGGH Recruitment should go to the official website svmctpt.edu.in
- Download and read the information shown in the application form.
- Fill your details and Academic essentials in the SVRRGH Application form carefully.
- Send the completed application with all necessary documentation by registered post or in person and hand over to the counter of the address on or before the last date.
The office of the Superintendent, SVRR GGH, Tirupati.
Important Dates for SVRRGGH Recruitment
- Starting date for submission: 04-07-2020.
- Close date for submission: 15-07-2020.
Important Links for Staff Nurses Jobs in SVRRGGH
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com