SSC JE Job Alert 2020:Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) will conduct an open competition Review of the Recruiting of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveys & Contracts) for different Ministries / Departments / Organizations within the Government of India. All the aspirant’s age limit should be 30 years not exceed than 32 years they can apply for the Post of SSC JE 2020 Jobs.
Applicant should hold in graduated/Diploma in Civil Engineering /Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University. The process of selection will be the basis of the Written Test. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Selected Candidates will get the Salary as per 7th CPC with 6 pay matrix is Rs 35,400-11,2400/- per month for SSC JE Recruitment 2020.
Applicants who are eligible for lecturer jobs in SSC can apply for the SSC JE Application Form 2020. The application process will be in only Online mode. Candidates should apply the online applications that started on 01-10-2020 and closing on the date of 30-10-2020.
SSC JE 2020 apply online and SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment notification is available on the official website (ssc.nic.in). More details of the SSC JE Notification 2020, upcoming SSC Job Notices, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, SSC JE Online apply, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on our website. Interested applicants can read all the following details check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (Vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of SSC JE Vacancy 2020.
Details of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Departments||Border Road Organization (BRO), Central Public Works Department (CPWD), Central Water and Power Research Station, Central Water Commission, Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval), Farakka Barrage Project, Military Engineer Services (MES), National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer|
|Job posting information||Regular basis|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30-10-2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Job alert 2020
- Eligible applicant should have graduated/Diploma in Civil Engineering /Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution and to three years of experience in the relevant field.
- The upper age limit for the eligible applicant should have 30 to 32 years of age for the posts of Junior Engineers in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations as of 01-01-2021.
SSC JE Salary Details
- Staff Selection Commission will conduct a free competitive Review of Recruiting of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveys & Contracts) for different Ministries / Departments / Organizations and within the Government of India.
- The applicant who is selected for the posts are in Section B (Non-Gazetted), will get the monthly salary of the 7th Central Pay Commission in the Level of 6 pay matrix is Rs 35,400-11,2400/-
- The Process of Selection on the basis of Written test with two papers.
- Paper-I: Computer Based Examination for 200 Marks with the duration of time is 2 hours.
- Paper-II: Descriptive Type for 300 Marks with the duration of time is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The date of the examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- The center of Examinations will be given on the Official website of SSC. Applicant must check their details on the website of the Commission of SSC.
Application Process for SSC JE Notification 2020
- All applicants should pay the Application fee Fee for the post of Junior Engineer is Rs 100/-.
- candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD), Women candidates, and Ex-Servicemen are excluded from the payment of fees.
Mode of Payment
- Application Fee may be charged by BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card or by creating SBI Challan in cash from SBI Branches.
How to apply SSC JE Vacancies 2020
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SSC Junior Engineer 2020.visit the Staff Selection Commission official website @ ssc.nic.in.
- Find the notification Notice of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020, click on the advertisement.
- SSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility criteria, age limit, selection Process.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to make SSC JE 2020 Online Apply
- Basic Details of applicants must enter the Aadhaar Number, ID Number, Date of Birth, details of Matriculation, Mobile Number, Valid Email ID.
- The applicant should enter the Additional and Contact details.
- The applicant must upload the Scanned Photocopies and Signature. the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB), Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Proceed to make the Application fee through Online payment via BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Before submission of the Application Applicant must verify the details and enter the SUBMIT button.
- The applicant must print out the Application form for further use.
Key Dates for SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Submission of online applications for the Recruitment of SSC Junior Engineer from 01-10-2020 to 30-10-2020.
The last date and time for receipt of applications for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment are 30-10-2020.
Last date and time of payment of the online application fee on 01-11-2020.
Last date and time of generation of Challan offline at SBI Bank on 03-11-2020.
Last date for payment of the Application fee through SBI Bank Challan on 05-11-2020.
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)for the Recruitment of SSC Junior Engineer from 22-03-2021 to 25-03-2021.
Date of Paper-II (Conventional) Examination for the Recruitment of SSC Junior Engineer: To be notified later on the official website of SSC.
Important Links for SSC JE 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of SSC JE Job alert 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of SSC JE Job alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of SSC|