SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Online Form 2020: Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi is Recently Invited Online Application Form to fill Police constable jobs in Delhi through Delhi Police Executive Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification.
The online application process for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment is started @sssc.nic.in on 1 August 2020. candidates who are holding the qualification 12th have a huge opportunity to get Executive Police Constable jobs in Delhi. The Delhi Police and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had released a Recruitment notification for the post of Constable in Delhi Police of 5846 vacancies.
The recruitment process for SSC Police will be based on Computer-based Examination, Physical Test, and Medical Examination. In this article, candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, Application Process, and all other details that a candidate required to fill up the online application for Constable jobs in Delhi.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total – 5846 Job Vacancies are invited by Staff Selection Commission Delhi to Recruit the Executive Police Constable. and Detailed vacancy is described below separately according to the Male and Female Candidates
- Constable Executive for Male Candidates – 3433 Posts
- Constable Executive for – Male Ex-Servicemen (others) – 226 Posts
- Constable Executive for Male Ex-Servicemen Commando – 243 Posts
- Constable Executive for Female Candidates – 1944 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification Educational Qualification
- Aspirants holding the qualification of 12th from a recognized Board/ Institute will be able to apply for this Police Constable Jobs 2020.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT.
- According to the Department of Human Resource Development Notification of 10-06-2015, and Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956. all approved University, Boards, and Institutions by UGC ( University Grant Commission) Certification are valid for Candidates who have acquired the said qualification.
Note: Learner License is not acceptable
Age Limit for Constable Jobs in Delhi
18 to 25 years as on 1 July 2020 (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.)
Note: For candidates belonging to the specified category there will be age relaxation according to government standards.
- SC/ ST Aspirants have 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- OBC candidates have 3 years of Relaxation chance.
- Games/ Sports : 05 Years
- Games/ Sports (SC/ST Candidates) : 10Years
- Ex-Servicemen (UR/ EWS) Aspirants : 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC Candidates) : 06 years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST Candidates) : 08 years
- Widows, divorced, and judicially separated women who have not re-married have 05 Years of Age relaxation.
Pay Scale and Selection Process for SSC Constable in Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Salary Details for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
SSC Delhi Recruitment for Police Executive Constable has to get Salary as Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC pay Matrix Level-03).
The Delhi Police Constable examination 2020 will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Selected candidates chosen for medical review.
SSC Delhi Recruitment Application Process for Police Executive Constables 2020
- Women candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) who are eligible for reservation are exempt from payment of fees
- Fee payable for the post of Police Executive Constable in SSC Delhi is Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Fees can be paid online using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards or by creating SBI Challan in cash at the SBI Branches.
- The candidates can pay the online fee until 09-09-2020 (11:30 PM). Candidates who wish to make offline cash payment via SBI’s challan may, however, make the cash payment in the SBI branches up to 14-09-2020. and candidates can generate the challan before 11-09-2020 (11:30 PM).
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification via the online mode on or before 7 September 2020. The application must be registered online on the official website of ssc.nic.in. For detailed guidance please see the Notification Annexure-I and Annexure-II.
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website to fill Online application.
- Candidate first does One Time Registration in the portal with their basic Credentials, Educational details, Contact Information along with Photograph.
- after completing One Time Registration, Candidates have to choose Job details according to Qualification and category. then proceed to pay Online Application Fee and after it submits application finally.
- Upon submission of the application, candidates are allowed to make a printout of the online application submitted for future reference.
- The photograph should be in scanned color passport size.
- It has a JPEG format and a memory between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Image dimension should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The date the photo was taken will be written on the photo.
Important Dates for SSC Delhi Police Constable Jobs Notification 2020
- SSC Delhi Online Application Begins from 01/08/2020.
- Last Date for Delhi SSC Online Application: 07/09/2020.
- Delhi SSC Online Fee Payment Last Date: 09/09/2020.
- Delhi SSC Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 14/09/2020.
- SSC Delhi Police Executive Constable Online Exam Date: 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020.
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card Available in November 2020.
Important Links for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com