SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Group B and C Jobs: The Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 will be carried out by the Staff Selection Commission to fill various positions in Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ in various ministries/departments/organizations. Graduated candidates may submit for this SSC CGL Jobs 2021 Applicants should be recruited through Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III exams as SSC CGL Category B and C. The online Registration of SSC Applications starts from 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021. The conducting Examination details are mentioned through the E-mail of the Candidates.
Interested applicants for applying CGL Recruitment 2021 can read all of the following information and verify, in the official notification, whether they are qualified under the conditions stated. Aspirants will take a regular peek at the latest SSC CGL Group B and C Career Recruitment 2021 changes on our website.
Details about SSC CGL Group B and C Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2021 in Group B & C|
|Selection Process||Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III Examination.|
|Starting Date to Apply||29-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31-01-2021|
Vacancy Details of Staff Selection Commission CGL Group B and C Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Department||Name of the post|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Assistant Audit Officer|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Central Secretariat Service||Assistant Section Officer|
|Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Section Officer|
|Ministry of Railway||Assistant Section Officer|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Assistant Section Officer|
|AFHQ||Assistant Section Officer|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Assistant|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Assistant Section Officer|
|CBDT||Inspector of Income Tax|
|CBIC||Inspector, (Central Excise)(Preventive Officer)(Examiner)|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Central Bureau of Investigation||Sub Inspector|
|Department of Post||Inspector Posts|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics||Inspector|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Assistant/ Superintendent|
|Offices under C&AG||Divisional Accountant|
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Sub Inspector|
|M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Junior Statistical Officer|
|Offices under C&AG||Auditor|
|Offices under C&AG||Accountant|
|Other Ministry/ Departments||Accountant/ Junior Accountant|
|Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries are other than CSCS cadres.||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics||Sub-Inspector|
What is the Eligibility for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Group B and C Jobs
Candidates who are too keen to apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)-Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2021 Exam in Group B & C positions should have graduated from a recognized university in either discipline.
Age Limit of SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Group B and C Jobs
SSC CGL Jobs 2021 Applicant’s age limit for the Group-B category is 18 to 32 years and for Group-C is 18 years to 27 years. Cut off date for all purposes including age is 01-01-2021.
Pay Scale of SSC CGL Group C Recruitment 2021
- Applicants would be select for Assistant Audit/Accountant Officer will get the salary as per the Payscale of 8 is Rs 47,600/- to R.1,51,100/-
- Applicants would be select for other Group-B will get the salary as per the Payscale of 7 is Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- Applicants would be select for other Group-C will get the salary as per the Payscale of 6 is Rs 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
Selection Process for SSC CGL Group B Notification 2021
- The mode of the Selection process will be based on Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Paper of Tier-II, and Tier-III Examination.
- Based on the aggregate performance of qualified candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted to appear in Document Verification and Skill Tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST).
Application Process for SSC CGL Career 2021
- Mode of the Payment: Online/Offline(Through SBI)
- All Applicants should pay the Application Fee of Rs 100/- and No Fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 02-02-2021. However, a cash payment via the SBI Challenge can be made in the SBI Branch within working hours of the bank up to 06-02-2021, given that the Challenge has been created before 04-02-2021.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Jobs 2021
Eligible Applicants must apply for SSC CGL Job Recruitment 2021 step-wise procedure to apply for this Recruitment for the Post of Group-B and C will be mentioned in the Official portal.
- Applicants should enter the basic information of the application.
- The candidate must submit the Additional and contact details.
- Make the payment of the Application fee.
- upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the Application process of SSC.
Important Dates for SSC CGL Group B Career 2021
- The Online Applications will be starts from 29-12-2020.
- Last date for receipt of online applications 31-01-2021.
- Last date for making the online fee payment through SBI on 02-02-2021.
- Last date for generation of offline SBI Challan 04-02-2021 to 06-02-2021.
- Schedule of SSC Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) from 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) To be notified later.
SSC CGL 2021 Application form
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of SSC CGL Group B and C Recruitment 2021|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021|
|The Official Web Site of SSC|
|Join in Our ‘Telegram Group‘ to Get Latest Job Updates Free|