Are you searching for how Nainital Bank Shortlisting Candidates for Marketing Executive Recruitment? The Nainital Bank recently issued Marketing Executive’s recruitment notice i.e. Nainital Bank Marketing Executive Recruitment. A total of 15 vacancies were released in various locations. Many of the interested applicants might be curious about the recruitment selection stages. In this article, candidates can find the selection procedure.
Nainital Bank Marketing Executive Selection Procedure?
- The shortlist of applicants for appointment as Marketing Executive (on contract) may be based on results and appearance in the Personal Interview, but the Bank can also conduct a written examination of the applicants for the shortlist of candidates for Personal Interview, depending on the number of applications.
- Mere meeting the minimum qualification and eligibility requirements would not grant an applicant the right to be shortlisted for an interview.
- The Bank shall, at its own discretion, settle on the shortlist requirements on the basis of the candidate’s expertise in the area concerned, in addition to taking into account the specific eligibility requirements.
- The shortlisted candidates would then be called as confirmed by the Bank. The bank’s decision to name the interview applicants is absolute. There will be no correspondence in this respect.
- Location-wise Merit list will be drawn up in descending order on the basis of the scores received in the interview only. If more than one candidate scored the cut-off points, those candidates would be ranked in the lower order, according to their age.
Hopefully, this article on the Selection process for Nainital Bank Marketing Executive was informative for all the interested applicants.