SEBI Recruitment: Latest Application SEBI invites Indian citizens to apply for the post of Grade A (Assistant Manager) Officer for General Line, Legal line, IT stream, Innovation stream, Study Stream, and the stream of official language. SEBI reserves the right.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India ( SEBI) is a statutory regulatory body established by the Indian constitution. Parliament’s objective is to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development and regulation of securities. The market for securities.
Vacancies Details of SEBI Recruitment
There is a total of 147 vacancies are available each vacancy divide in to post wise.
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment
- General: Master’s degree in any subject Discipline, undergraduate degree In Law, an undergraduate degree in Technology out of a University acknowledged, CA/CFA / CS / Consumer.
- Legal: Bachelor in Law From a prestigious University / Inspectorate.
- Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research : Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) /Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language: Master’s degree in Hindi, English as one of a kind Subjects of the Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree Degree in Sanskrit / English. Economics / Commerce Hindi as a subject Rate of Bachelor’s Degree Recognition of the University/ University. University.
- Age Limit: The Applicant age should not exceed 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale and Selection Process For SEBI Recruitment
Pay Scale :
The pay scale for officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-
2000(1)-55600 (17 years old).
Now, total emolument, including the allocation of SEBI to the National Pension Scheme (NPS), Level Allowance, Special Allowance, Charity Allowance, Family Allowance, Community Allowance, etc. Mumbai is approx. at the lowest of this scale. Rs. 1,07,000, p.m. Without any accommodation.
Selection Process: The method of selection shall be a three-stage process.
- Phase I (on-line screening) Review consisting of two papers of 100 marks each).
- step II (on-line review consisting of two papers of 100 marks each).
- Phase III (Interview) respectively.
Application Process For SEBI Recruitment
Applicants must go to the SEBI website ‘www.sebi.gov.in‘ and open the ‘Careers’ link.
Subsequently, open the Recruitment Notification entitled ‘SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE-
RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER)-2020 “and click on it.
Option “APPLY ONLINE” that opens a new screen.
|Category of Applicant|| Amount of Fee
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/- as intimation charges|
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment
- Application Registration.
- Payment of Fees.
- Uploading of Photograph.
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwriting declaration.
Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment
Starting date for online application: 7-3-2020.
Last date for online application: 31-7-2020.
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 15-08-2020.
Important Links for SEBI Recruitment
CLICK HERE FOR => Official notification for SEBI recruitment.
CLICK HERE FOR => Online application for SEBI recruitment.
CLICK HERE FOR => Official website of SEBI recruitment.
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com