SCTIMST Recruitment: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has invited applications for driver positions. Interested persons may apply to the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Recruitment 2020 in the format specified on or before 24 July 2020.
Candidates can submit their application in the specified format attached and copy SSLC, Experience Certificate (should clearly indicate LMV and HMV separately), and Driving license. The Driver Post walk-in is scheduled for 24 July 2020. Such posts are on a temporary basis in the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The selection for the appointed position will be made on the Interview. Any candidate interested in the following vacancy should know the details of eligibility, salary, age limit, application fee, before applying.
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Recruitment
There are 06 vacancies for the post of Driver which are given in the official notification by SCTIMST.
Eligibility Criteria for SCTIMST Driver Jobs Notification
The Educational Qualification for the recruitment of Driver which was provided by SCTIMST in their official notification is as follows.
- The aspirant should have qualified in SSC / Matriculation.
- The aspirants Should have a valid driving license for light and heavy goods vehicles.
- Five years of experience in driving motor vehicles out of which 3 years of experience should be in heavy passenger driving/ Goods carrier with a public service badge in a reputed Organization.
Age Limit for SCTIMST Notification
As per the Latest Recruitment Notification of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute, the upper age limit for the post of Driver should not be more than 30 Years.
Pay Scale and Selection Process for SCTIMST Recruitment
Salary details of SCTIMST Driver Jobs
The salary for the post of Driver in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute will be a fixed pay scale of Rs.17,300/- per month.
Selection Process for SCTIMST Driver Jobs
The selection process for SCTIMST Recruitment is based on the Written test/skill test.
Application Process for SCTIMST Recruitment
- Applicants can download the application format from the official website www.sctimst.ac.in of SCTIMST which is given as an important link below of this article.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill all the necessary details in which provided in that form.
- Take the application & Copy of SSLC, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST applicants)/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for OBC candidates) along with you to the following address on the date of the interview.
IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science
Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus,
Important Dates for SCTIMST Recruitment
- SCTIMST Driver Jobs Application Starting date: 06-07-2020.
- SCTIMST Recruitment Application Closing date :24-07-2020.
Important Links for SCTIMST Driver Jobs
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com