SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Job Alert 2020: The State Council on Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T) Assam has issued online applications for the vacancy of 34 non-governmental vacancies in various fields of Teacher Education Institutions (TEIs). Candidates qualified to fill in different non-gazetted roles in various teacher education institutions (TEI) in the Directorate of the State Council of Educational Study and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati, they can apply for SCERT Assam Recruitment 2020. Applicant as a citizen of India as specified in Articles 5–8 of India’s Constitution.
The applicant graduate /Diploma in Relevant field and minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit is 50 years. selection of the applicant based on the Written test. Candidates should apply for the SCERT Jobs 2020 online applications that started on 02-11-2020 and closing on the date of 22-11-2020.
In the official notification, interested candidates will read and validate if they are qualified according to the given conditions. The latest updates to SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2020 are available at www.vijethajobs.com on a regular basis.
Details of SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Assam|
|Name of the post||Non-Gazetted|
|No. of Vacancies||34 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Verification of Documents|
|Starting Date to Apply||02-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22-11-2020|
Vacancy Details of SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Job Aert 2020
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Lower Division Assistant||05|
|Graduate Instructor (Arts)||03|
|Assistant Teacher (Arts)||01|
|Assistant Teacher (Science)||02|
|Work Experience Teacher||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Jobs 2020
- Lower Division Assistant: Candidate should have Graduated in any stream/Diploma DTP/ Typewriting from any Govt. recognized institute and Proficiency in typing of official language.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidate should have Graduated in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with proficiency in computer application.
- Library Assistant: The candidate should have Graduated in Library and Information Science and knowing Computer application.
- Statistical Assistant: candidate should have Graduated in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics from a recognized University.
- Stenographer: Candidate should have Graduated in any stream/ Diploma in Stenography from Government recognized Polytechnic of the State.
- Graduate Instructor (Arts): Applicant should have passed in B.A/M.A with B.Ed. Degree from any recognized University.
- Assistant Teacher (Arts): Applicant should have post-graduated in Arts/B.A within any subject and B.Ed degree from any recognized university.
- Assistant Teacher (Science): Candidate should have Graduated /post graduated in Physics/ Chemistry and B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- Assistant Teacher: Applicant should hold in B.A./M.Arts in English and B.Ed from any recognized university.
- Normal Instructor: Candidate should have Graduated/post graduated in Science Arts with B.Ed. from any recognized university.
- Instructor: The applicant should hold in B.A/M.Arts in any subject and B.Ed from any recognized university.
- Craft Instructor: Candidate should have Graduated in any discipline/Diploma/Certificate in fine Art/ Cane and Bamboo/ Cutting and Knitting / Embroidery from any recognized university.
- Manual Instructor: Candidate should have Graduated in Fine Art/B. Ed from any Govt. recognized institute.
- Work Experience Teacher: Applicant must have Graduated in Art and Craft (handy craft), cutting, knitting, embroidery, and tailoring. and from Govt. a recognized institution.
- Drawing Instructor: Applicant must have Graduated in Fine Art/B. Ed from any Govt. recognized institute.
- Music Instructor: Candidate should have Graduated/post graduated in Music from any recognized University.
- Librarian: Candidate should have Graduated in Library and Information Science from any Govt. recognized University.
Age Limit of SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Vacancies 2020
- Job Aspirant Minimum Age limit should be 18 years and
- for unreserved candidate having 40 years of age,
- 42 years for Ex-Servicemen,
- 43 years for OBC/ MOBC
- and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and
- 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01-01-2020
- The applicant who will be selected for the Post of SCERT Non-Gazetted will get the scale of pay with a Pay Band of 2 is Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- and Grade Pay is Rs.6200/- to Rs.8700/-
- The eligible candidates must select the SCERT Assam Recruitment for Non-Gazetted post will conduct on the Written test.
SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Online Application Process 2020
- Too many candidates willing to apply for this recruiting candidate must fill up the application form online and not more than 500 KB of scanned documents per document in JPEG / JPG format.
- In a JPEG / JPG-format no longer than 100 kb and the scanned signature-scanned images in the size of 3.5 cm (width) x 2.5 cm (high) not more than 100 kb, the applicants should upload their latest passport-color photo(4.5 cm x 3.5 cm). On or before 22-11-2020, the requestor should apply his submission.
Important Dates SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Job Alert 2020
- The Online Portal of SCERT will active from 02-11-2020.
- The submission of the applications will be closed on 22-11-2020.
Important Links for SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of SCERT Assam Non-Gazetted Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of SCERT Assam|