Vacancy Details of SAI Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Job posting information||Catering Manager|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Starting Date to Apply||16-09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30-09-2020|
|Job Location||Any Place in India|
Eligibility Criteria for SAI Jobs
Educational Qualification of SAI Jobs
The applicant must have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and he/she should have a one-year diploma in Hotel Management or Catering Management from a recognized Institute (OR) Graduation in Hotel Management/ Catering Management from a recognized Institute.
Experience for SAI Catering Manager Jobs
- The candidate must have 03 years of experience in the relevant field after obtaining the essential qualification.
- The Preference will be given to the candidates having a background of Accounts.
Age Limit of SAI Jobs
The applicant’s age must not be more than 45 Years of age on the last date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale of SAI Catering Manager Jobs
The monthly remuneration will be decided based on the performance of the candidates in the interview and on the recommendations of the Selection Board appointed by the Sports Authority of India.
Selection Process of SAI Catering Manager Jobs
- The qualified candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview at SAI Head Office at New Delhi through e-mail in a 1:7 ratio based on the final marks secured in Degree or Graduation in Hotel Management / Catering Management from a recognized Institute.
- Any litigation matters pertaining of employment at SAI shall be restricted to the jurisdiction of the Delhi court.
Tenure of SAI Catering Manager Jobs: The contractual period will be initially for a period of 01 year and which is extendable by one year on the basis of satisfactory performance.
Application Process of SAI Catering Manager Jobs
Application Fee for SAI Catering Manager Jobs
There is No Application Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of Catering Manager in the Sports Authority of India (SAI).
How to Apply for SAI Catering Manager Jobs
- The candidates are required to apply online only on the official website of the Sports Authority of India (SAI). For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill all the necessary information in it and upload the scanned documents on the official website.
- As the screening of applicants will be done on the basis of information given by the applicant. The applicant details should match with the documents uploaded.
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2020
Commencement of Online Application: 16-09-2020
Last date for Online Application: 30-09-2020
Important Links for SAI Recruitment 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of SAI Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of SAI Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of SAI|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com