RGCB Recruitment: Rajiv Gandhi Biotechnology Center (RGCB) has released the new notification for Project Associate, Field Worker. A total of 14 vacancies are Available for RGCB Jobs in different districts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format by 17 July 2020 through the RGCB Project Associate official website of Field Worker Jobs 2020 rgcb.res.in.
Rajiv Gandhi Biotechnology Center (RGCB) issued the latest Project Associate, Field Worker 14 Vacancy 2020 notification in 2020. As of 17 July 2020, you can apply through the RGCB application form. Before applying for Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB, applicants who wish to apply for RGCB Recruitment 2020 must read the full notification. Here’s a brief Project Associate notification/ advertisement, Field Worker Jobs in RGCB is given below. There is also a direct application form link to RGCB to apply for Project Associate and Field Worker Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their completed application form by E-mailing email@example.com. Other details of RGCB Recruitment 2020 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply are provided below.
Vacancy Details of RGCB Recruitment
Here is a total of 14 vacancies are available to post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Si.no.||Name of the vacancy||No.of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for RGCB Recruitment
Educational Qualification of Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB
The aspirants should have the following qualifications for RGCB Recruitment details are given below as per official notification.
Project Associate -II:
The aspirants who are applying for RGCB Recruitment for the post of Project Associate -II candidates should have qualified in First Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Pharmacology and 02 years relevant documented exp. (after Masters degree) in phytochemistry, in vitro cellular assays, etc. Persons with a doctoral degree having expertise in cell biology, in vitro and in vivo assays will get preference in the selection procedure.
Project Associate-I :
The aspirants who are applying for RGCB Recruitment for the post of Project Associate -I candidates should have qualified in B.V.Sc. & also have Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in regional language (Malayalam).
Field Worker :
The aspirants who are applying for RGCB Recruitment for the post of Field Worker candidates should have a Graduate degree or special skills on traditional wisdom and well versed with the locality and tribal communities of Idukki and Wayanad Districts.
There is an age limit & age relaxation for RGCB Recruitment details are provieded below as per official notification
- The aspirants who are applying for RGCB Recruitment Their upper age limit should be 35 years as on 30 June 2020.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Pay Scale of Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB
Salary details of Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB
The selected candidates will get the payment from RGCB as follows
- The select candidates for project Associate -II will get the fixed payment of Rs.35000/-
- The select candidates for project Associate -I will get the fixed payment of Rs.31000/-
- The select candidates for Field Worker will get the fixed payment of Rs.15000/-
Selection Process of Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB
The selection of suitable candidates will be made on the basis of the qualifications and performance of the interview.
Application Process for RGCB Recruitment
Application Fee of Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB
The aspirant who is applying for RGCB Recruitment need not pay any application fee.
How to Apply for Project Associate and Field Worker Jobs in RGCB
- Suitably eligible applicants may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of the full resume indicating the percentage of marks obtained and approved photocopies of qualifications and experience to be submitted to the undersigned via e-mail on or before July 17, 2020.
- Applications in PDF format will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Advertising number, along with the position to which the applicant applies, should be included in the “Subject” section of the e-mail.
Important Dates for RGCB Recruitment
- Starting date for submission:02-07-2020.
- Closing date for submission: 17-07-2020.
Important Links for RGCB Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com