RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India will begin the online application process from 09.04.2020 for Lateral Recruitment of the following 39 posts i.e. Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator.RBI invites online applications through RBI Careers online mode. It will recruit 39 applicants for the above listed Latest Reserve Bank of India Jobs. Applicants searching Bank Jobs in the Central Government must register online from 03-08-2020 to 22-08-2020. Interested applicants may apply online @rbi.org.in.Reserve Bank would recruit applicants on the basis of the contract.
The recruitment process for RBI will be based on a test/interview. Following that, the chosen applicants will be nominated anywhere in India. Applicants must verify their eligibility, i.e. educational qualifications, age limits, experience, and so on, before applying for these openings. Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020 notification & RBI Recruitment application online link is available @RBI Careers i.e. www.rbi.org.in.Applicants must pay the appropriate fee via online mode.
For more details of reserve bank of India recruitment, upcoming RBI Bank Vacancy notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Consultant, Analyst & Other Jobs Vacancy Details of RBI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the vacancies||Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator|
|Total no of vacancies||39|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank jobs|
Vacancy wise details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Specialists in Forensic Audit||01|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst & Risk Analyst: Applicants must qualify Post Graduate Degree in concerned Discipline.
- IS Auditor & System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: Aspirants should qualify to BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
- Specialist: Aspirants for specialist vacancies should qualify CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Accounts Specialist: CA/ ICWA.
- Applicants to know more details of educational qualification check advertisement notification.
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist: Those applicants who want to apply for these vacancies their age limit should be 30 years to 40 years.
- System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator: For these vacancies aspirants age limit should be 25 years to 35 years.
Consultant & Analyst Jobs Pay Scale In RBI Recruitment
Applicants who want to know the salary details of Consultant, Analyst & Other Jobs in RBI Recruitment can check the official notification.
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment for Consultant Jobs
Preliminary screening / shortlisting followed by an interview will be performed for the selection of eligible applicants.
Application Process for Consultant & Analyst Jobs in RBI Recruitment
Mode of Application:
RBI Consultant, Analyst & Other Jobs applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Applicants who are eligible for RBI Recruitment vacancies they should pay the application fee for category wise
SC /ST / PwBD-SC / PwBD-ST-Rs.100/-
STAFF@-No need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment for Consultant Jobs
- Aspirants who are eligible for RBI Recruitment can go to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Here the home page of the website we click opportunities @ RBI then find the advertisement for Consultant & Other Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open to read and test the eligibility process and other details also.
- To apply RBI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant vacancies filling details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the RBI Recruitment 2020 application form.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2020
Starting Date for Submission of online application:03-08-2020
Last Date for Submission of online application: 22-08-2020
Important Links for Consultant & Analyst Jobs in RBI Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com