OPaL Recruitment 2020 Dahej: ONGC Petro additions Limited Notification (OPaL) announced the latest career for 25 vacancies in Executive Levels and Non-Executive Levels card out of which 13 posts for Executive Level Jobs, and 12 vacancies for the Non-Executive Levels card Jobs.
Applicants should graduate and postgraduate levels and they should Post experience in their relevant fields they are eligible to apply the OPaL Job Alert 2020. The eligible applicants must have 28 to 52 years of age depending upon the given posts. The selection committee will announce the shortlisted applicants they would be called for an interview followed by verification of documents. The Applicant selected for the given posts of the OPaL Notification 2020 will be offered an attractive remuneration on the CTC basis. Selected applicant Majority of the Positions are based at Dahej. However, OPaL reserves the right to change the place of Posting across India.
The interested applicant should apply the OPAL Job Alert 2020 notification on or before 10-10-2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (www.vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of OPAL Recruitment Jobs 2020 and upcoming OPAL Sarkari Result.
Details Of ONGC OPaL Recruitment 2020 Process
|Name of the Organization||ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)|
|Name of the posts||Executive Levels, Non-Executive Levels|
|No. of Vacancies||25 posts|
|Selection Process||Shortlist/interview/Documents Verification|
|Last Date to Apply||10-10-2020|
|Job Location||Dahej, Vadodara, across India.|
OPAL Govt Jobs Vacancy and payscale Details
ONGC Petro additions Limited released the 25 posts in Executive Levels, Non-Executive Levels, and The suitable candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration on a CTC basis. In addition to CTC, the company also offers attractive Mediclaim and Group Insurance mentioned in given below table
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Annual remuneration on a CTC basis|
|Mechanical Maintenance||01||09.00 – 13.00 Lacs|
|Electrical Maintenance||02||06.00 – 8.50 Lacs|
|Instrumentation Maintenance||02||06.00 – 8.50 Lacs|
|Quality Labs||01||13.00 – 19.00 Lacs|
|Environment||02||13.00 – 19.00 Lacs|
|Marketing (PARC)||01||20.00 – 27.00 Lacs|
|Finance||02||28.00 – 40.00 Lacs/24.00 – 32.00 Lacs|
|IT||01||28.00 – 40.00 Lacs|
|Legal||01||16.00– 21.00 Lacs|
|U & O Operations||06||3.90 – 4.70 Lacs|
|Mechanical Maintenance||02||4.70 – 6.00 Lacs|
|Electrical Maintenance||01||4.30 – 5.50 Lacs|
|IT||01||4.70 – 6.00 Lacs|
|Security (Infrastructure)||02||3.25 – 3.90 Lacs|
Eligibility Criteria for OPaL Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy
ONGC Job Alert 2020 Educational Qualification
- Mechanical Maintenance(Asst. Manager (M3)): Applicant should have graduated in Engineering Metallurgy with valid certification of ASNT Level II in MT, RT, UT & PT, and 6 years of Post Qualification experience of corrosion & inspection field in Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries.
- Electrical Maintenance(Executive (M1)): Applicant should have graduated in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electrical & Instrumentation and one year experience in Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries.
- Instrumentation Maintenance: Applicant should have graduated in Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering and one year of experience in Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries.
- Quality Labs(Dy. Manager (M4)): Applicant should have post graduated in Chemistry/Plastic Technology/Polymer Technology with 14 Years(out of which 9 years in Executive Cadre) experience in Quality Labs/Process Control of Petrochemical / Refinery / Chemical / Fertiliser Industries.
- Environment: Applicant should have graduated/post graduated in Environment Engineering and having 9 years of experience in the environment for a large organization of repute, preferably in the petrochemicals or Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Marketing (PARC)(Sr. Manager (M6): Applicant should have graduated in Polymer/Petrochemical/Plastics/Chemical /Engineering degree with a specialization in Plastic processing from a reputed and recognized university Should possess 15 years of experience in Product Applications & Research area for a large organization of repute in polyolefin industry with polyolefin processing techniques & testing of polymer products.
- Finance(General Manager (M8): Applicant should hold in CA / ICWA and 21 years of experience in managing accounts activities experience of covering plant accounting, Costing & Budgeting, taxation, audits, insurance, and risk management organization of repute.
- Finance(Dy. General Manager (M7): Applicant should hold in CA / ICWA and 18 years of experience in managing accounts activities experience of covering plant accounting, Costing & Budgeting, taxation, audits, insurance, and risk management organization of repute.
- IT(General Manager (M8): Applicant should have graduated in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunications/MCA from a reputed Institute with 21 years of experience in ERP & IT infrastructure, server, database management, website, various communication systems.
- Legal(Manager (M5): Applicant should have graduated in Law/ 5 years integrated degree in Law from a reputed university duly recognized by Bar Council of India with 12 years of practical experience in dealing legal issues relating to EPC contracts, handling arbitration & other connected litigations, Labour Laws.
- U & O Operations(Jr. Supervisor (S1): Applicant should have a Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with one year of experience in Utilities & Off-sites (DM water, Nitrogen, Compressed Air, Hydrogen generation unit; tank farms, etc.) in petrochemicals/Chemicals/Hydrocarbon Industries.
- Mechanical Maintenance(Sr. Supervisor (S3): Applicant should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10years of experience in petrochemicals/Polymers/Chemicals/Hydrocarbon Industries.
- Electrical Maintenance(Supervisor (S2): Applicant should have a Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Electrical & Instrumentation with 5 years of experience in the Cathodic protection area of electrical maintenance in petrochemicals/Polymers/Chemicals/Hydrocarbon Industries.
- IT(Sr.Supervisor (S3): Applicant should have a Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications from Govt recognized IT board with 10years of experience in operation and maintenance of non-IT communication system, Access control / Bio-metric, CCTV system, and wireless communication
- Security (Infrastructure)(Assistant (A1): Applicant should Graduate in any discipline with one year of experience of plant security in a Petrochemical/ Refinery /Chemical / Fertiliser Industries.
Age Limit for OPAL Recruitment 2020
- The upper age limit for Mechanical Maintenance should be 35 years.
- For the post of Electrical, Instrumentation Maintenance should be 28 years and Electrical Maintenance having 36 years.
- For the post of Quality Labs, Legal, Mechanical Maintenance, IT should be 42 years.
- For the post of Environment should be 38 years, Marketing (PARC) having 48 years, U & O Operations & Security (Infrastructure)should have 28 years.
- For the post of Finance, IT(executive level)should have 50 to 52 years.
ONGC Sarkari Jobs Selection Process
Selection of Applicant to the desired qualification and experience criteria in their relevant field they shall be further shortlisted for interview. The shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed by the selection board through the E-mail. The selection for appointment of candidates would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials and Pre-employment medical fitness.
Application Process for ONGC Petro additions Limited Notification
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to Apply for ONGC Petro additions Recruitment Online
- Aspirants go to the official website opalindia.in.
- Find the advertisement for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility criteria and read all the details about the notification.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for OPaL Govt Jobs 2020
The last date for submission of online applications for OPAL job Recruitment dahej is 10-10-2020.
Application Links for OPAL Job Alert 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of OPAL Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of OPAL|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com
ONGC Petro additions Limited is one of the largest integrated Petrochemical Complexes in south Asia, located in the port town of Dahej, Gujarat. OPaL is looking for competent personnel at Executive and Non-Executive cadre, having a proven track record in Petrochemicals or related industry for various roles in the following Technical/Support functions.