NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Online Apply @ ntpccareers.net : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is looking for promising young engineers with brilliant academic abilities to join the organization. NTPC issued a notice of employment to hire an Engineering Executive Trainee (EET). These posts are to be recruited via GATE – 2020. Eligible applicants interested in NTPC EET vacancy specifics should read a notice & apply online for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment and they should follow all the eligibility criteria which are given in the notification.
NTPC Limited is an Indian Public Sector Company, which is known as the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and it is engaged in the electricity generation sector and related operations of electricity.
NTPC is incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is promoted by the Government of India
- The headquarters of the NTPC is situated at New Delhi.
NTPC EET Recruitment Vacancy Details
There are total vacancies of 100 Posts in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee under various disciplines of engineering. The post wise detailed vacancy is given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Electrical Engineering Executive||30|
|Mechanical Engineering Executive||45|
|Electronic and Instrumentation||25|
The total number of vacancies listed above the increase at NTPC Management’s discretion.
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) should possess a B.A. in Engineering or Technology/ AMlE with a minimum of 65% mark in accordance with respective Institute/University standards.
- A candidate with a prescribed degree identified for the following disciplines may apply to the Engineering Executive Trainee position only in the respective discipline.
|Name of the Discipline||Name of the Full-Time Degree in Engineering|
|Electronic Engineering Executive||Electrical & Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control & Power Controls & High Voltage / Electrical Power Engineering / Electricity.|
|Mechanical Engineering Executive||Technology for the development and infrastructure of electronic, mechanical, engineering, construction, infrastructure, thermal and mechanical engineering.|
|Electronics Engineering Executive post||Electronics & Communication / Electricity & Electronics.|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control and Electronics.|
- Students of the final year/semester may apply, provided they have at least 65% marks in engineering.
Age Limit for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment
The Applicants who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), Upper age limit should not exceed 27 Years as on the last date of application.
Age relaxation provided for SC/ST: 5 years.
Age relaxation provided for OBC : 3 years.
Age relaxation provided for PwBD – General: 10 years.
Age relaxation provided for PwBD – OBC: 13 years.
Age relaxation provided for PwBD – SC/ST: 15 years.
Pay Scale(Salary) for NTPC EET Recruitment
- The candidates after successful examination by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee salary of minimum Rs.50,000/- during a period of one-year course with a pay scale (Salary) of Rs.50,000-1,60,000.
- All other benefits, such as Dearness Allowance, extra sequences, and allowances, terminal incentives, etc. are permissible, according to company guidelines in place from time to time during the training or after absorption.
Service Agreement Bond: The selected candidates for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) are required to execute a service agreement bond to represent the organization for at least three years after satisfactory completion of a one-year training. The Service Agreement Bond will be classified according to the category of caste as follows.
for candidates belonging to GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs.5,00,000.
for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD – Rs.2,50,000.
Selection Process of Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment in NTPC
- Eligibility candies who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) must have appeared for the GATE – 2020
- The candidate should be qualified based on the conditions given in GATE-2020
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the score obtained in GATE-2020.
- After successful shortlisting by the selection committee, applicants are informed to attend the final round which comprises Group discussion & interview through e-mail which is provided during the registration of the candidate.
- The final merit list shall be drawn on the basis of 85% GATE -2020 marks.GD weighs 5% and the interview marks 10%.this selection process valid on GATE -2020 marks.
Application Fee for NTPC Recruitment Engineering Executive Trainee
The applicants who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) are required to pay the Examination Fee depending on the caste in which they have registered.
for candidates belonging to GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs 150.
for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD – Nil.
- The Examination Fee can be paid through online/offline
- In the case of Offline candidates has to visit SBI Bank and pay the Examination fee to the account number, branch address which is mentioned in the notification.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment – Engineering Executive Trainee
- Aspirants who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) should visit the official website which is given below of this article.
- The candidates should submit their application based on the GATE Registration number only.
- As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the Online application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment
The online application starts from 16.06.2020
The online application will end on 06.07.2020
Important Links for NTPC Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com