NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) welcomes the dedicated and qualified Applicants for 38 vacancies of Assistant Grade-I Career Jobs in the Tarapur Maharastra Site. NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Jobs 2021 with the Advertisement, No is TMS/HRM/01/2021.
Graduate in Science/Commerce/Arts with 50 percent from a recognized Board and Age limit of the Applicants should be 21 years to 28 years as on the last date of NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Online Applications. The Applicants would be selected for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Vacancy 2021 Recruitment Through Type Writing Test/Computer Proficiency Test. Selected Aspirants will hire the Monthly salary as per 7th CPC with the Pay Level of 4 is Rs. 25,500/-
The Registration of NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Online Apply will start from 29-01-2021. The last date for submission of the online Applications on 23-02-2021. Applicants should be Apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Notification 2021 before the last date. Further details on NPCIL Tarapur Maharastra Jobs Recruitment 2021 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on NPCILTarapur Maharastra Site Jobs Notification 2021, visit our website frequently.
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Grade-I|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Selection Process||Type Writing Test/Computer Proficiency Test|
|Starting Date to Apply||29-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23-02-2021|
|Job Location||Tarapur Maharastra Site (Maharastra)|
NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Jobs
- Aspirants should have completed Graduate in Science(Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)/Commerce/Arts with 50 percent Marks from Recognized University.
- The age limit for the post of Assistant Grade-I should be in between 21 to 28 years as of 23-01-2021.
- As per the NPCIL, the applicant will be selected for the Assistant Grade-I under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India must get the monthly salary as per 7th CPC with Academic Level-4 Rs. 25,500/- per month.
- The Recruitment of the Applicants will be based on the Type Writing Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
- Type Writing Test: The job seeker must have typing speed in English 30 words per Minute.
- Computer Proficiency Test: Aspirants should have qualified in MS-Office and E-mail management.
NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Online Apply
- Eligible Applicants must visit the Online Application link of NPCIL is www.npcilcareers.co.in. The Online Registration portal will be open from 29-01-2021.
- The Interested Applicants should register in NPCIL Portal and Enter the Details of Basic Information of Applicants, Educational Qualification with Experience details, and other required credentials latest by 23-02-2021.
- The Online Registration portal of NPCIL will be open from 29-01-2021.
- The Submission of the Online Application will be closed on 23-02-2021.
NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Notification Links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NPCIL Assistant Grade-I Job 2021|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of NPCIL Jobs 2021|
|The Official Web Site|
|Join in Our ‘Telegram Group‘ to Get Latest Job Updates Free|