✅ North Central Railway Recruitment: Are you waiting for the latest Apprentice jobs in Railway Sector? North Central Railway has published its circular job for the recruitment of 196 applicants. These vacancies are for Act apprentices post. Interested applicants should read all the information below and validate whether they are qualified. All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs online. Applicants can begin applying online applications from 01-06- 2020. The last submission date for North Central Railways 15-07- 2020.
Apply online for 196 North Central Railway Recruitment Vacancies 2020-21 in Jhansi. New Jobs 2020-21 Notification ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for post-honorary specialists for visiting in North Central Railway Recruitment 2020-21 was issued and read details before use for the post-sports quota in North Central Railway Notification.
✅ Vacancy Details of North Central Railway Recruitment
There are 196 vacancies of various posts as given below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic machine and tool maintenance||13|
✅ Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment
Educational Qualification for NCR Recruitment
- As per the directions of the Railway Board in their letter No. The Apprentice’s Panel on Act is proposed to form via the online process on 03.12.2019, E(MPP) 2013/6/14. Accordingly, applications for the 196 seats are invited for the North Central Railway, Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi Apprentice Act of 1961. Act Apprentice Act of 1961.
- The student must have passed the 10th or the equivalent level examination (under 10 + 2 systems) of at least 50% mark and ITI Certificate in the related industry from the recognized Industrial Training Institution to the related NCVV. Specialists are not going to accept issued certificates.
✅ Age Limit for NCR Recruitment
- The applicant shall be 15 years old and must not be 24 years old on 01.12.2019.
- For candidates from SC / ST, the maximum age limit may be relaxed by 5 years.
- For OBC candidates, the maximum age limit may be relaxed by 3 years.
- Up to 10 years of age relaxed for physically disabled persons.
✅ Pay Scale (salary) for North Central Railway Recruitment
- The salary shall be payable according to the directions provided from time to time by the Railway Board.
✅ Selection Process for North Central Railway Recruitment
- The training apprentice will be selected from the list of eligible candidates on the foundation of a merit list. This selection will not be examined in writing or orally.
- The list of merits shall be compiled on the basis of the percentage of the marks received by any recognized board or board of directors in a 10 thor equivalent examination, and the percentage of the marks obtained by ITI.
- The calculation of the mark percentage is based on the total marks obtained by the education board/institute on the tenth of their equivalent examination and not on marks of any subject or group of subjects.
- When the same total marks/percentage of more than one candidate arrives, the older candidate ranks higher in the ranking. The above-mentioned knowledge is computerized and WII value is so developed.
- The final select list will be prepared in a commercial, community, categorical sense, wise reservation prepared Out of the combined value.
Application Fee for NCR Recruitment
- The Applicant shall be paid an application fee of RS. 100/- and a portal fee of RS. 70/- + GST.
- The Application fee shall be executed by SC/ ST, the physically handicapped, and the Women Candidates, However, the portal fee of Rs 70/-+ GST is payable compulsorily online by all applicants.
✅ How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice jobs
Eligible applicants can apply on the given website and register their application from 01.06.2020 until 15.07.2020. Applicants shall apply online as specified in the schedule below Application time- The date on which an online application is opened is 01.06.2020. The applicant must keep the printout of the application completed online.
The candidate must produce too technical and educational certificates, a caste certificate with the online printout. Image and IDE Card, Aadhar Card, and PAN Card shall be discarded to validate the cycle of original and copied documents by the Gazetted Officer Candidate for an electronic printout of the application fitted and necessary original documentation. In the above process, the changed selection policy will follow during the course of the selection process.
Important Instructions for Apprentice Jobs:
- Important Documents: Personal Email / valid Id.
- Photo scanned signatures, And let thumbprint out in JPEG format, not exceeding 200 kb in size.
- The names of the applicant and the parents (father and mother) will be the same as those given in high school certificates.
- The candidate’s name, address, pin code, telephone phone, RDAT Registration No., whether the applicant is to specifically fill up his or her job office registrations.
- Use ink (black) tor Lett print thumb.
- Two signs of physical identification.
- Applications of mark sheets and certificates received from the internet will be summarily rejected and the label and certificates issued by the ITI board and certificates issued by NCVT need to be connected to properly scanned papers.
- The certificate of caste (SC / ST / OBC) and the certificate of physical disability must be properly scanned.
- A scanned copy of the Aadhar card and PAN Card should be attached as proof of identity.
✅ Important Dates for North Central Railway Recruitment
Starting Date to Apply Online for NCR Recruitment:01-06-2020.
Last Date to Apply Online for NCR Recruitment:15-07-2020.
✅ Important Links for North Central Railway Recruitment
Click Here for Official Notification NCR Recruitment
Click Here for ONLINE APPLICATION of NCR Recruitment
Click here for NCR Recruitment Notification
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com