NMDC Recruitment 2020 – Executive Grade jobs – Apply Online @ epcm.formflix.com NMDC Engineering Executive Grade Online Application 2020: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is looking for promising young engineers with brilliant academic abilities to join the organization. NMDC issued a notice of employment to hire an Engineering Executive Grades from I to IV on a contract basis. Eligible applicants interested in NMDC Executive Grades vacancy specifics should read a notice & apply online for NMDC Engineering Executive GRADE Recruitment and they should follow all the eligibility criteria which are given in the notification.
- NMDC is a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise which works under the Ministry of Steel,
Government of India.
- NMDC is a Multi locational, multi-product, and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with a large turnover.
- NMDC is incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India’s fully owned public enterprise.
- NMDC is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter, producing more than 35 million tonnes of iron ore from three mechanized mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka.
- NMDC will also operate the only mechanized diamond mine in the country at Panna in MP.
Vacancies Details of NMDC Recruitment Executive Grade
There are total vacancies of 22 Posts in National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) for the post of Engineering Executive Grades from I to IV under various disciplines of engineering. The post wise detailed vacancy is given below.
|Name of the Post||Name of the discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive Gr. IV||Mechanical||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Recruitment Executive Grade
Educational Qualification for Engineering Executive Grade jobs
The candidates who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive GRADE in National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) must have the necessary Educational Qualification and experience which is given in the official notification. These details are as follows
Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech in respective discipline with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD or equivalent grade.
- Engineering services in bulk material handling systems in any of crushing, screening, belt conveying, stacking, loading plant facilities, etc. related to Mechanical/ Electrical & Automation/ Civil & Structural works along with exposure in the development of CAD drawings.
- Experience in working with 3D modeling software, structural design & analysis software, piping software, etc., will be given preference.
- Having plant site exposure will be an added advantage.
Age Limit for Engineering Executive Grade
The Applicants who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive GRADE in National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), Upper age limit for each post is given as follows
- for the post of Executive Gr-IV, the upper age limit should not be more than 50 Years.
- for the post of Executive Gr-III, the upper age limit should not be more than 45 Years.
- for the post of Executive Gr-II, the upper age limit should not be more than 40 Years.
- for the post of Executive Gr-I, the upper age limit should not be more than 35 Years.
Pay Scale of NMDC Recruitment Executive Grade
The candidates after final selection for the post of Engineering Executive GRADE in National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), the salary paid will be fixed on a monthly basis. The salary for each post is given as follows
1. Executive Gr-IV salary given is Rs 1,50,000/-
2. Executive Gr- III salary given is Rs 1,20,000/-
3. Executive Gr-II salary given is Rs 90,000/-
4. Executive Gr – I salary given is Rs 60,000/-
Selection Process for NMDC Recruitment Executive Grade
The selection process for the post of Engineering Executive GRADE will be the same for all the specialization as mentioned by National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) in their official notifications.
- The first stage will be of shortlisting with regard to the information provided by the applicant.
- Further, it is followed either by an Interview for all the categories of specialization.
- For the rules of detailed selection process please see the notification which is given below of the article.
- Applicants who will full-fill all the criteria are given by the NMDC will only get shortlisted and they will be called for further rounds of selection.
Period of Contract: The engagement will be for a maximum period of three years. The initial agreed period can be extended by a suitable period/terminated based on performance and depending on the requirements.
Application Process of NMDC Recruitment Executive Grade
How to Apply for Engineering Executive Grade jobs
- All the Eligible candidates may visit NMDC Official Website for the application of Engineering Executive GRADE.
- Now apply online for the post which you are eligible according to the given Qualification by NMDC.
- The applicants are requested to ensure while filling up the Application Form that any discrepancy found between the information given in the Application form and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in the examination and subsequent appointment also.
- After completion of the application, online a registered number will be generated. By using this number the application which you have submitted online same should be submitted on A4size thick/Xerox paper only.
- The applicants must sign the same document and send it along with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures.
- Applicants are also required to superscribe the Employment Notification No., Name of the post, discipline, and Registration No. generated while applying Online to the envelope before sending the hard copies of the application.
- This Application is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post only to
Post Box No.1382,
Post Office, Humayun Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028
Application Fee for Engineering Executive Grade
The applicants who are applying for the post of Engineering Executive Grade in National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) are required to pay the Examination Fee depending on the caste in which they have registered.
- for candidates belonging to GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs 500.
- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd – Nil.
- The Examination Fee can be paid through online.
Important Dates for Engineering Executive Grade jobs
Starting date of online application: 17-06-2020
Closing date of online application: 07-07-2020
Last date to reach the application to the given address: 18-07-2020
Important Links for Engineering Executive Grade jobs
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com