NITRD Recruitment Job Alert 2021 LDC, MTS, and other posts: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India welcomes the 56 applicants for Group-A and Group-C positions are LDC, MTS, Technician, officer, Electric mechanic with the Recruitment No. is JANUARY 2021.
Interested candidates can apply on the official portal of NITRD Jobs 2021. Applying Aspirants must have At least 18 years of age. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 45 years. Candidates will be selected based on the written test/ interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the NITRD. they will be admitted on level 1 to 11 pay scales under the Company rules. Candidates should apply for the Prescribed applications that started on 02-01-2021 and the prescribed format along with the requisite fee and should reach the office of the undersigned by not later than 28-02-2021.
Further details on National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Notification 2021 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Job Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details about NITRD Specialist Job Alert 2021
|Name of the Organization||The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India|
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Recruitment No.||JANUARY 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||56 posts|
|Selection Process||written test/interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||02-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||28-02-2021|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details and Payscale of NITRD LDC, MTS Job Alert 2021
|Post Name||No.of posts||Payscale|
|Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery)||01||Pay Level-11|
|System Analyst||01||Pay Level-11|
|Health Education Officer||01||Pay Level-10|
|X-Ray Technician||01||Pay Level-5|
|Library Information Assistant||01||Pay Level-5|
|Lower Division Clerk||04||Pay Level-2|
|Junior Electric Mechanic||01||Pay Level-2|
|Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS)||43||Pay Level-1|
NITRD Recruitment Job Alert 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Applicants should hold MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/ M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) M.S.(Surgery) or Speciality Board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) with Two years of working experience after obtaining the first Postgraduate Degree of MS/ MD.
- System Analyst: Applicants should hold a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Maths/ Operation Research/ Computer Applications or M. Tech. Computer Application and 5 years in a similar set up (with Ph.D.) or 7 years experience (without Ph.D.).
- Health Education Officer: Applicants should hold a Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work/ Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education)from a recognized University with 3 years research/ training experience in Community Health work/social education field.
- Psychologist: Applicants should hold a Master’s degree/Ph.D. in Psychology from a recognized University and 3 years experience in the application of Industrial Psychological Techniques and counseling.
- HouseKeeper: Aspirants should have passed in Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution and Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management with 3 years experience in running a hostel/kitchen in any organization.
- X-Ray Technician: Applicants should have passed in 10+2 standard/Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Board with one year experience in the relevant field.
- Library Information Assistant: Applicants must have graduated in Library Science/ B.A./ B.Com. from a reputed university.
- Lower Division Clerk: Aspirants should have passed in Matriculation from a recognized board or Institution and with a speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Applicants must have Certificate of Electrician/ wireman from ITI with three
years of working experience as an Electrician or Wireman.
- Driver: Job Applicants should have passed in Matriculation from a recognized board and Must possess a working knowledge of English and Hindi and having a valid licensee for driving cars.At least three years of experience driving in any organization of repute.
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff: Job Applicants should have passed in 10TH class from a recognized board.
Age Limit of NITRD Specialist Job Alert 2021
Age restrictions for these vacancies are divided as per the post groups and given below.
Group-A Candidates will have an age limit is 35 years to 45 years and Group-C applicants will have 18 years to 35 years.
NITRD Technician, Officer Job Alert 2021 Selection Process
NITRD reserves the right to set out the criteria for calling the required number of candidates for a written test/interview.
Application Fee for NITRD Specialist Job Alert 2021
The Group-A Applicants are required to pay the non-refundable fee is Rs.100/- and Rs. 50/- for Group C posts in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi and SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates are exempted from the Application Fee.
How to Apply for NITRD Recruitment Job Alert 2021
Candidates are required to apply for NITRD Recruitment must download the Prescribed Application form. Fill up the form and should affix a recent passport size photograph on the application, all qualifications, and experience. certificates along with the Completed application form should be sent to the Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030 on or before 28-02-2021.
- The Applications will be starts from 02-01-2021.
- The last date for submission of Applications on 28-02-2021.
NITRD Recruitment Application form Download
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NITRD Specialist Job Alert 2021|
|The Official Web Site of NITRD|