NIT Jalandhar Job Alert 2020:Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for Non-Teaching Faculty. NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 announced the 93 non-teaching posts with advertisement No.is 04/2020.The Selection procedure of the NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2020 Non-teaching faculty based on the Written Test/Shorthand/Physical test/Interview. An eligible applicant must apply for those posts NIT Jalandhar Jobs 2020 Online application portal will start from 01-11-2020 to 01-11-2020.
Here you can find NIT Jalandhar Notification 2020 such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment notifications, visit our website Vijethajobs.com regularly.
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002, under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007.
Details of NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar|
|Name of the post||Non Teaching posts|
|No. of Vacancies||93 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Shorthand/Physical test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30-11-2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Jalandhar Jobs 2020
- Technical Assistant: The applicant should have B.E/B.Tech /MCA /Diploma/graduated/Post graduated in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer: Applicant should have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Graduated in civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Technician, Senior Technician, Office Attendant: Applicant should have passed in Intermediate with Science from a government recognized board and ITI certificate in appropriate trade from a recognized.
- Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer: Applicant should have passed in Intermediate with typing speed of 35 to 80 words per minute.
- As per the Recruitment Rules-2019, The NIT Jalandhar employees who are eligible for applying to non-faculty positions the usual age limit is 27 years to 33 years as of the time of Recruitment.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and for OBC candidates up to 3 years in respect of vacancies reserved for them. The candidates serving in Central Govt./State Govt./ UTs/PSU and Autonomous bodies shall be considered as departmental candidates as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules, 2019.
- Applicant selected for the Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer will hire the salary 6th Level in the Pay Matrix is Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-.
- Applicant selected for the Senior Technician, Senior Assistant, Stenographer will hire the salary 4th Level in the Pay Matrix is Rs.25,500-81,100/-.
- Applicant selected for the Technician, Junior Assistant will hire the salary 3rd Level in the Pay Matrix is Rs.21,700-69,100/-.
- Applicant selected for the Senior Stenographer will hire the salary 5th Level in the Pay Matrix is Rs..29,200-92,300/-.
- The applicant selected for the Senior Stenographer will hire the salary 1 Level in the Pay Matrix is Rs.18,000-56,900/-.
- The selection procedure of the candidates of NIT Jalandhar based on the shortlisted candidates will be information regarding Written Test/Shorthand/Physical test/Interview shall be conducted and there will be schedule and venue etc. will be provided through the Institute website only.
Application Process for NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2020
- Non-refundable application for UR/OBC/EWS category is required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-
- The candidate pays the Application fee through online mode only (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking).
- There will be no application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Vacancies 2020
- Applicants are requested to apply only online against this advertising on the Online Recruiting Application (ORA) page of the institute www.nitj.ac.in.
- The Online application portal will be started on 01-11-2020 submission of the NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 30-11-2020.
Commencement of online registration of application by candidates 01-11-2020.
Last date for online registration of application by candidates 30-11-2020.
Important Links for NIT Jalandhar Job Alert 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NIT Jalandhar|