NIRT Job Alert 2020: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for filling the 06 posts in West Bengal under the project entitled “National survey for the state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India”.NIRT Recruitment 2020 released vacancies for Data Entry Operator, Project Technician-II, Senior Project Assistant, Project Technician III Laboratory Technician for IRL posts. Applicants who are waiting for West Bengal govt jobs can grab this chance.
The NIRT Jobs 2020 Advertisement No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT//2020-21 on Contract based posts. All the aspirant’s age limit should be 28 years not exceed than 30 years they can apply for the Post of NIRT Vacancy 2020. The process of selection will be the basis of the Online Interview through Video conferencing. Selected Candidates will get the Consolidated Salary Rs 17,000/- to 18,000/- per month for NIRT Notification 2020.
The application process will be Online through E-mail and The Last Date for the application is 15-10-2020. More details of NIRT Project Technician vacancy, upcoming Notices, Salary, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, NIRT result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be updated on this website Vijethajobs.com.
Details of ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Name of the posts||Data Entry Operator, Project Technician-II, Senior Project Assistant, Project Technician III Laboratory Technician for IRL|
|Job posting information||On Contract basis|
|Name of the Project||”National Survey for the state-wise prevalence of Microbiologically confirmed Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India”|
|No. of Vacancies||06 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||05-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15-10-2020|
|Application Mode||Through E-mail|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
NIRT Vacancy Details
|Name of the Designation||No. of vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Senior Project Assistant||01|
|Project Technician III Laboratory Technician for IRL||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Project Technician, DEO & Other Vacancy
- Data Entry Operator: Applicant should have Passed in Intermediate science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ”A” level from a recognized institute and 2 years of experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized
- Project Technician-II: Applicant should have graduated in Science /Must Passed in High School Standard /Intermediate with Science subjects and 5 years of experience in the health field from any recognized institute or organization.
- Senior Project Assistant: Applicant should have Passed in Intermediate from a recognized board with 5 years of experience of administrative work/ Graduated in any discipline with 2 years of experience of administration work.
- Project Technician III Laboratory Technician for IRL: Applicant should have Passed in Intermediate in science subjects/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Med Laboratory Technology with one year of experience in the laboratory a recognized organization/institution.
- The upper age limit for Data Entry Operator, Project Technician-II, Senior Project Assistant should have 28 years of age.
- for the Project Technician, III Laboratory Technician for IRL must have 30 years of age at the time of Notification.
- The Applicant who will be selected for the post of Data Entry Operator, Project Technician III Laboratory Technician for IRL will get the Consolidated monthly salary is Rs.18,000/-
- The Applicant selected for the post of Project Technician-II, Senior Project Assistant will get the Consolidated monthly salary is Rs.17,000/-
- ICMR NIRT selection will be based on Walk-In-Written Test/Interview.
How to get ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Applicants should download the Application form from the NIRT website nirt.res.in
- Click Jobs/ Result find the advertisement Walk-in-Written Test/Interview for the Various post understudy titled National survey for the state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly and upload the scan copies of supporting documents i.e education qualifications, caste certificate in case applying for reservation posts, experience certificates, age proof, etc.
- The applicant should send the Application form along with documents via e-mails in firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15-10-2020.
Important Dates for NIRT Job Alert 2020
- The online Applications will be starts on 05-10-2020.
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Applications Through E-mail on 15-10-2020.
Important Links for NIRT Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NIRT Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NIRT|