NIPER Job Alert 2020: The Guwahati National Institute for Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER-G) welcomes the applicants to hire 06 positions on a contract basis for JRF, Science Officer, Office Assistant and Project Assistant (Technical).
B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Ph.D. candidates are required to apply to this NIPER Recruitment 2020 for relevant subject applicants. These candidates should be aged 28 to 35 years from the date of publishing. The online NIPER Recruitment Online application link is open on 28-10-2020. The submission of online applications is available on or before 16-11-2020. Aspirants chosen posted in Guwahati.
Further details on the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati NIPER Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on NIPER Jobs 2020, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of national importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high-quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Details of NIPER Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER)|
|Name of the post||JRF, Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, and Project Assistant (Technical)|
|Job posting information||Contract basis|
|No. of Vacancies||06 posts|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||28-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16-11-2020|
NIPER Recruitment Vacancy 2020
|Name of the post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIPER JRF, Scientific Officer & Other Jobs
- JRF: Applicant should have post graduated in M.S/M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Assurance)MSC (Analytical chemistry) and GATE/CSIR NET qualification are essential for the candidates.
- Scientific Officer: Applicant should hold in Ph.D. in Post Graduation (M.Pharm/M.S/MSc) in Medicinal Chemistry/ Organic
Chemistry/ Natural Product Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis and 5 years of research experience.
- SRF: Applicant should have post graduated in M.S/ M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Assurance) with Two Years of research or industrial experiences and GPAT qualification is essential for apply for this post.
- Office Assistant: Applicant should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution with 5 years of relevant experience in any Central/State Govt. or University/ PSU/ other Central/State Autonomous Bodies.
- Job Aspirant for the JRF post upper age limit should be 28 years and 35 years for Scientific Officer, Office Assistant positions.
- The Selected applicant will get the monthly fellowship for the post of JRF is Rs.25,000/-+20% HRA.
- For the post of Scientific Officer get the Consolidated Salary is Rs 50,000/- per month and for SRF 28,000/- + 20 % HRA and for the Office Assistant getting the monthly Fellowship is Institutional Position (DoP Sponsored)
Selection Process for
- The selection process of the applicant for the NIPER based on the Interview. The interview will be conducted from 20-11-2020 to 23-11-2020.
NIPER Online Application Process
- The online Application link is activated on 29-10-2020.
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the online application form Enter the relevant supporting documents.
- The candidates are required to submit the application along with relevant certificates like Date of birth certificate, degree, Post-graduation, experience certificates, caste certificate as well as GPAT/GATE/NET on or before 16 -11-2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Important Dates for NIPER Recruitment 2020
- NIPER Notification has released on 28-10-2020.
- The link to the online application will be activated on 29-10-2020.
- The Submission of the online application will be closed on 16-11-2020.
- Interviews will be conducted from 20-11-2020 to 23-11-2020.
Important Links for NIPER Job Alert 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NIPER Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NIPER|