NIFT JTO Recruitment 2020: Are you looking for Latest JTO (Junior Translation Officer) Vacancy in NIFT, New Delhi? National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, the Government of India and the first Fashion Business Education Institute, has 16 campuses throughout India, calls applications for direct recruitment (on contract) five years from Indian citizens by online mode for the following positions. NIFT declared the Job Notice for the Recruitment of Junior Translation Officer Job candidates who completed the MA.
Vacancy Details of NIFT JTO Recruitment 2020
There are 16 NIFT Junior Translation Officer vacancies available.
Eligibility Criteria of NIFT JTO Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have passed Master’s degree in recognized university Hindi compulsory or elective English Topic or test medium at degree level
- Candidate must have passed the Degree of a recognized university English as a compulsory or elective subject or means of graduation test.
- Job aspirants must have completed a Master’s degree in some other subject than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a mandatory or elective subject, or as a medium of examination at the degree stage.
- Aspirants acquired Diploma or Certificate course recognized in Hindi translation form, English and vice versa, or two years’ experience in Hindi-English translation work and vice-versa in the central or state governmental officials, including the Indian Government.
Age Limit of NIFT JTO Recruitment
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years as of the last date of receipt of requests.
- No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular or long-term contract age is relaxed according to GOI rules.
- SC / ST age relaxation-05 years
- OBC-03 years
- PWD applicants 10 years
Salary Details of JTO
Level-6 of Pay Matrix, The gross salary includes Basic pay+ benefits, i.e. Wishing allowance, transport permit & HRA at a stated time.
Selection Process of JTO
Selection shall be based on written test performance.
The written test contains two papers – Paper I and Paper-II.
Paper I -200 marks objective type
Paper II-200 marks Translation and Essay
Applicants will be identified on the basis of their results in Paper-I &
Paper-II of the exam only.
Application Fee of NIFT JTO Recruitment
a) Fees paid once will under no circumstances be refunded.
b) SC / ST / PWD & Candidate women are exempt from paying the application fee.
c) Rs.500/- applications must be paid online by the General, EWS, and OBC applicants for the postal service applied.
How to Apply for NIFT JTO Recruitment
The online registration for NIFT JTO Vacancy 2020 process will start on the NIFT website from 15 June 2020 (9:00 AM) to 10 August 2020 (up to 5:30 a.m.).
Interested candidates must Apply NIFT JTO Online Application to the Institute web site in the specified format by downloading self-certified copies of the appropriate certificates and testimonies to support their age, education, caste, and experience, etc.
The following records and the application form must be uploaded/enclosed:
- Image of colored passport size: JPG / PNG file up to 200 KB in size.
Signature: JPG / PNG file up to 200 KB size.iii. Certificate of Category: PDF file with 500 KB maximum size.
- Self-assured certificate/mark/transcript photocopying upload a unique PDF file consisting of all Relevant documents with a file size limit of 5 MB.
- Experience evidence / supporting documentation: upload a single PDF file consisting of all related documents Maximum file size documents of 5 MB.
- Any other relevant information: uploading a single PDF file consisting of all documents concerned File size limit of 5 MB.
- Candidates will keep their e-mail Identities alive as all Institute correspondence is sent Just the applicant’s e-mail address in the application form or on the NIFT website www.nivet.ac.in.
Important Dates for Application NIFT JTO officer :
Online Application Starting Date for candidates: 15-06-2020
Last Date for Online Application: 10-08-2020
Important links of Notification NIFT JTO officer
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com