NEEPCO Recruitment Apprentice Jobs 2021: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited released a new free job alert for filling the Apprentice vacancy in Shillong, Meghalaya 2021. B.E/ Degree/ Diploma in Specific Discipline from a recognized university and 18 years to 28 years applicants are eligible to apply for NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2021. Applicants selected through merit for in the Engineering Degree/ Diploma Course.
selected applicants will be placed at Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh. The Online Application process for NEEPCO Apprentice will be Starts on 30-12-2020 ended on 18-01-2021. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for NEEPCO Apprentice jobs before the last date.
Here you will find details on NEEPCO Apprentice Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment, visit our website frequentlyVijethajobs.com.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is the “Mini Ratna” Category I Central Public Sector Enterprise Schedule under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in the planning, design, and execution of hydro, thermal & solar power projects and the implementation of wind energy projects. The Corporation proposes to engage 26 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice for FY 2020-21 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year of apprenticeship training.
Details about NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Power, Government of India|
|Name of the Board||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)|
|Name of the post||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|Job posting information||period of one-year training|
|No. of Vacancies||26 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||30-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18-01-2021|
|Job Location||Shillong (Meghalaya)|
NEEPCO Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Electrical or Mechanical||08|
|Electrical or Mechanical||04|
Eligibility Criteria for NEEPCO Recruitment Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicants who are applying for NEEPCO Graduate Apprentice Jobs should hold a B.E/ Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in the relevant subject/ stream given recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Technician Apprentice: Applicants who are applying for NEEPCO ITI Apprentice Jobs should have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant subject/ stream recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt.
The Minimum age limit of the Applicant is 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years as of 30-06-2020. Age relaxation is permitted for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/People with Disabilities/Ex-Services, as per applicable Government. The rules of India.
NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs Salary
Graduated Applicants will get a Monthly stipend is Rs.18,000/- and Technician Apprentice will get a stipend is Rs.15,000/- per month.
Selection Process for NEEPCO Apprentice Job alert 2020
The Recruitment of NEEPCO 2020 Applicants shall be based on merit as provided for in the Engineering Degree/Diploma Course by candidates from the other NE States of residence.
NEEPCO Apprentice Notification Application Process
No Application Fee is required for this Recruitment of NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020. So all category candidates are exempted from the Fee including women.
How to Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment Apprentice Process
Eligible Applicants must follow the below steps.
- STEP-I: The Candidates must be registered with the Board of Practical Training (BOPT) online at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment, not before the academic year, 2018.
- STEP-II: Applicants should select the Place of training and Name of the Power Plant/ Office with the establishment code in the NATs portal.
- STEP-III: Applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website, take a print out the Application form.
- STEP-IV: fill up the Application form and send all the relevant self-attested scan copies in PDF format form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Age Proof, Caste/ PwD Certificate to reach this office within 25-01-2021.
Important Dates for NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date of Online Applications From 30-12-2020.
- Closing of online registration of application for NEEPCO Notification on 18-01-2021.
- The last date of receipt of filled up applications forms along with testimonials and documents via email on 25-01-2021.
application form for Apprentice Jobs in NEEPCO Shillong
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of NEEPCO Apprentice Job alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NEEPCO|