Applicants participating in the recruitment must verify that they are eligible for this post in the given notification. You can find all the specific information below for eligibility. We have provided information on the vacancy, education, experience, age limit, wage, application fee, salary, application process, etc in the following sections. Read the National Council for Science Museums (NCSM) Jobs details and see the official notification for more information. Once you have confirmed that you are eligible, you can apply online using the link provided below. Take the following directions to apply for the job. If you have any questions, contact the National Council for Science Museums (NCSM) officials or use the comment section below.
NCSM has issued this notification through Advertisement No. 02/2020. Click on the link below to learn more about the National Council for Science Museums (NCSM) Recruitment or visit the official website of NCSM i.e., https://ncsm.gov.in/. Tap here to register for the National Council for Science Museums NCSM Jobs Recruitment 2020. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (www.vijethaJobs.com) for the new updates of NCSM Secretary, Curator B Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Vacancy Details of NCSM Recruitment 2020
- There are 05 vacancies for the post of Curator ‘B’ [Mechanical/Engineering/Electronics/Physics/Computer Science] in NCSM
- There is a 01 vacancy for the post of Secretary in NCSM.
Eligibility Criteria for NCSM Recruitment 2020
NCSM Secretary Job Educational Qualification
The candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts with at least 55% of marks. A degree in Law will be desirable.
Experience: 20 years of administrative experience of which 12 years shall be in Level 11 (67700 – 208700) of 7th CPC and above.
Curator ‘B’ [Mechanical/Engineering/Electronics/Physics/Computer Science]
The candidate should have a First Class degree in M.Sc/B.E. or B.Tech with 1-year experience after obtaining a degree.
The candidate should have a First Class degree in M.Sc/B.E. or B.Tech with MS/ M.Tech. in Science Communication (Post M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech.course).
The candidate should have a First Class degree in M.Tech/M.E/M.S(Engg.) / Ph.D. (Science)/Ph.D. (Engg).
NCSM Recruitment Age Limit
- The upper age limit for the post of Secretary in NCSM should not exceed 55 Years as on 31-08-2020.
- The upper age limit for the post of Curator ‘B’ in NCSM should not exceed 38 Years for OBC, 40 years for ST & 35 Years for Unreserved category.
Pay Scale for Secretary & Curator B Jobs in NCSM
- The selected candidate for the post of Secretary will get in the Pay Matrix Level 13A (Rs.131100- Rs.216600) of the 7th CPC.
- The selected candidate for the post of Curator ‘B’ will get in the Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs 56100 – 177500) of 7th CPC.
Selection Process of NCSM Recruitment 2020
The method of selection will be decided by the selection committee of NCSM.
NCSM Secretary & Curator B Jobs Recruitment Application Process
The Application fee for both the posts in NCSM Recruitment 2020 is given as follows for various categories of Castes.
- Candidate belonging to the categories of Gen/OBC/EWS should pay an amount of Rs 500/-
- Candidate belonging to the categories of SC/ST/PH/Female – No application Fee
The applicants have to pay the examination fee in the form of DD in favor of “National Council of Science Museums” payable at Kolkata.
The applicants shall submit the examination fee in the form of e-remitted to the bank account. The details of the Account are as follows.
|Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Account Number: 164201000000491
Account Type: Savings
IFSC Code: IOBA0001642
MICR Code: 700020049
Branch Address: Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091.
How to Apply for NCSM Secretary & Curator B Jobs
- The candidate has to submit the application in the prescribed application format given in the official website of the NCSM.
- The applicant has to take a print out the application form, fill all the necessary information, and attach all the supporting documents to it.
- The application form has to be sent to the following address.
Secretary, National Council of Science
Museums, 33, Block-GN, Sector -V,
Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700 091
- The application form has to be super scribed with Advertisement No. 02/2020
- A digital copy of the application along with all supporting documents (in pdf format) should be sent to the NCSM by email: email@example.com before the closing date.
Important Dates for NCSM Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date of Application is 23-07-2020.
- The last date to reach the application to the given address is 31-08-2020.
Important Links for NCSM Notification 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com