NCL Recruitment 2020: A NCL Technical Notice Push is being released for 45 posts, including,02 posts for Sr Technical Officer, 01 posts for sr Technical Officer / Fire protection Officer, 12 vacancies for Technical Officers, Ten posts for Asst Technical Officer, and 20 postal posts. Interested applicants who want to apply for NCL Job Alert 2020 must be at least 28 years of age on the official NCL platform applicant.
Candidates can have an overall age limit of 40 years. Applicants are chosen based on the trade trial/competency test / written interview. In compliance with the rules of the organization, the chosen applicants will be accepted to pay at Level 2 to 11. Online applications begun on 31-10-2020 and closed on the date 02-12-2020 are required for candidates.
Additional information on Notice 2020 of the National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) includes teaching requirements, age limits, application procedures, fees, and the application process. Visit our website regularly on Vijethajobs.com for daily updates on the National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) alert.
Details of NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Name of the post||Sr Technical Officer, Sr Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer, Technical Officer, Technical Asst, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||45 posts|
|Selection Process||Trade Test/Skill Test/Written Test/ Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||31-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02-12-2020|
Vacancy Details and Age limit of NCL Technician Jobs 2020
|Name of the position||No. of vacancies||Age limit as on the last date of Application|
|Sr Technical Officer||02||40 years|
|Sr Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer||01||35 years|
|Technical Officer||12||30 years|
|Technical Asst||10||28 years|
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Technician & Other Vacancies 2020
- Sr Technical Officer: Job Aspirant should hold in B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized university and 5 years of experience in the operation/maintenance of analytical instruments/facilities and Experience in the operation, handling, managing, and maintenance of analytical instruments and facilities.
- Sr Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer: Job Aspirant should hold in B.E./B. Tech. (Fire Engineering / Fire and Safety Engineering) from a recognized university with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Technical Officer: Job Aspirant should hold in MCA (including Integrated MCA Degree)/MCM/MBA/B.Sc./BCA from a recognized board.
- Technical Asst: Candidate graduate in Science with one year experience in the discipline of Chemistry from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- Technician: Applicant should have passed in SSC/10th standard with Science subjects ITI certificate or national /state trade certificate 2 years of experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institute in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant and The candidate should have excellent communication skills, proficiency in computer operations.
- National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) will pay the selected post for Sr Technical Officer Emoluments with the 7th CPC Level – 11 of Rs. 67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month.
- The applicant who will be selected for the post of Sr Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer will get the salary with the 7th CPC Level – 10 of Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- per month.
- The Technical Officer applicant will get the salary with the 7th CPC Level – 7 of Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/- per month.
- The Technical Asst applicant will get the salary with the 7th CPC Level – 6 of Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month and for the post of Technician will hire the salary with the 7th CPC Level – 2 of Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-.
Selection Process for NCL Technician Jobs 2020
- The Screening Committee of NCL shall screen the applications received for different posts for short-listing the candidates to be called for Trade Test/Skill Test/Written Test/ Interview.
Online Application Process for NCL Technician Jobs 2020
Applicants should be expected to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred Only) for ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ via the online payment mechanism i.e. NEFT / Bank Transfer / Net Banking and so forth, with the following details
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No.: 30267257846
IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
Branch Code: 3552
Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune.
How to Apply for NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
- Interested applicants are requested to visit the Online Application link of NCL and must register their names by clicking on Register Tab. After that Applicant should enter the valid E-mail ID and password.
- Fill an online application form separated into parts, including Personal Records, Academic Data, Graduate Practice, Paper Publications, No. Publications & Patents, Technology Established, Prizes, Other Credentials, Expertise, Relatives in CSIR, Enclosures, Payment Details.
- After completing the online application process and save the application in PDF format and then print the ‘Application Form’ form.
- Please insert qualified copies of the certificate/mark sheets in respect of age, educational credentials, experience, publications, DD, caste certificate along with a recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed to the duly signed Print-out of the online application sent in the envelope by post to the given address on or before to 31-12-2020.
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pune – 411008.
- Date of commencement of online applications for NCL Recruitment on 02-11-2020.
- The Last date for receipt of online applications for the recruitment of NCL on 02-12-2020.
- The Last date for receipt of a hard copy of applications for the recruitment of NCL on 31-12-2020.
Important Links for NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of NCL Technician Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of NCL Technician Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of NCL|