NBE Recruitment 2020: Looking for careers in NBE? Here is an opportunity. National Board of Examinations under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has issued a circular notification for the posts of Assistants, Accountants, Stenographers. These posts are issued to fill 90 vacancies through the Advt No.: 21005/RECT/2020. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for this notification can apply online from 11-07-2020. Applications are to be submitted on the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) only. The notification for these posts will be on a regular basis.
The number of Vacancies which are announced by the Delhi NBE Recruitment will be 90 in respect of all the categories of posts. Applicants who are searching for the National Board of Examinations (NBE) jobs can grab this chance of an opportunity to start a new career with a high salary of pay. The detailed recruitment process of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) is available on the official website. Applicants, You’ll find information here about all vacancies & other information such as qualifications, age limit, submission process, fee, and applications. Applicants can have a daily look at our site (www. vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of NBE.
Vacancy Details of NBE Recruitment 2020
There a total of 90 vacancies which are given by the Delhi National Board of Examinations-NBE Recruitment 2020. The details of the vacancy are as follows.
- For the post of Senior Assistant, there are a total of 18 vacancies.
- For the post of Junior Assistant, there are a total of 57 vacancies.
- For the post of Junior Accountant, there are a total of 7 vacancies.
- For the post of Stenographer, there are a total of 8 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of Assistant Jobs in NBE
Senior Assistant: The candidate should have a degree from a recognized University/Board.
1. The applicant must be Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Institute.
2. Candidate should have a Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
1. The applicant should have a Degree with Maths/Statistics/a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
2. He/she should have 3 years of tax practice with a few Govt. institutions of computer-based accounting knowledge.
1. The applicant must be Passed in Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) Examination from a recognized Institute.
2. The candidate must have a Stenographic skill of 80 W.P.M in Shorthand OR 30 W.P.M in Typing
3. The candidate should have 2 years of experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of word processing on Computer.
Age Limit for Assistant Jobs in NBE
Aspirants can see the details of age limit and age relaxation in the official notification.
Pay Scale of Assistant Jobs in NBE
- For the post of Senior Assistant, the Pay Matrix will be of Level 7.
- For the post of Junior Assistant, the Pay Matrix will be of Level 2.
- For the post of Junior Accountant, the Pay Matrix will be of Level 4.
- For the post of Stenographer, the Pay Matrix will be of Level 2.
Selection Process of Assistant Jobs in NBE
There will be two stages of selection for the recruitment of various posts by the NBE
Stage – I: Computer-based written test.
Stage – II: Skill-test.
Application Process of Assistant Jobs in NBE
Application Fee for Assistant Jobs in NBE
The Application fee for the various posts is given by NBE will be as follows for various categories of Castes.
- Candidate belonging to the categories of General should pay an amount of Rs 1500/-
- Candidate belonging to the categories of OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PH/Female should pay an amount of Rs 750/–
How to Apply for Assistant Jobs in NBE
- The aspirants are advised to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020 only on the official website of the National Board of Examinations only. for your necessity, it was given as an important link below of this article.
- The candidates are advised to upload all the necessary documents as proof at the final step of the online application.
Important Dates for Assistant Jobs in NBE
Commencement of Online Application: 11-07-2020
Last date for Online Application: 31-07-2020
Important Links for Assistant Jobs in NBE
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com