MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda issued the Latest Career Notification for Recruiting the 10 vacancies for Joint Registrar, Officer, computer programmer jobs. This is a Wonder-full opportunity for Aspirants who wants jobs in the university environment. MSU offers a very Good remuneration for Newly Recruiting Person through this Carrier Notification 2020. All necessary Instructions and Notification summary are given in this Article. So the candidates are advised to read this Job Article before Starting the Online Application to MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020.
Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of Joint Registrar, Chief Accounts Officer, Public Relations Officer, Documentation Officer, System Engineer, Programmer, a computer programmer Jobs can read the following details to know more about Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, salary details, Application Process, etc… If you have any Queries related to MSU Baroda Jobs please visit the official website or use the comment section below. For more MSU, Baroda Job updates on the please visit regularly our website(VijethaJobs.com).
India’s internationally renowned The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (1949) has blossomed from the Baroda College (1881) which is one of the oldest centers of learning in western India.
Vacancy Details of MSU Baroda Recruitment
As told in the official Notification by MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 the vacancy information is given below.
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies|
|Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|Medical Officer (MD)||01|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)||01|
|Public Relations Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for MSU Baroda Notification
Candidates who are interested in MSU Baroda jobs can use the following details to check their eligibility. For further details on MSU Baroda Eligibility, read the official notification.
Educational Qualification for MSU Baroda Recruitment
Joint Registrar: Candidate should eligible for a Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% of marks. At least 12 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay.
Chief Accounts Officer: Candidate should eligible in Chartered Accountant (C.A.) or Cost and Works Accountants (I.C.W.A.)/Cost and Management Accountant (C.M.A) obtained from any of the institutions. At least 6 years of experience as an Assistant Professor in the A.G.P.
University Engineer: Candidate should eligible bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or B.Tech/M. Tech (Civil) from recognized University OR Equivalent with at least 55% of the marks. Three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Medical Officer (MD): Candidate should eligible for a bachelor of medicine and a surgical degree (MBBS) and a post-graduate degree in medicine from one existing university. At least 5 years’ experience in clinical work and administration of a Government hospital.
Medical Officer (MBBS): Candidate should eligible M.B.B.S degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or Under the Central or State. At least three years of clinical experience working in the Hospital.
Public Relations Officer: Candidate should eligible Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% of the marks. At least five years of experience as a Public Relations Officer at any University.
Documentation Officer: Candidate should eligible Master’s degree in any Social Science with at least 55% of the marks. At least five years of experience in the Research Institute.
System Engineer: Candidate should eligible M.C.A.OR M. Tech./M.E degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology with at least 60% of the marks. At least eight years of relevant experience in the field of Computer Technology.
Programmer: Candidate should eligible in M.C.A OR M. Tech/M.E degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology with at least 60% of the marks.
Computer Programmer: Candidate should eligible in M.C.A. OR M. Tech/M.E degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology with at least 55% of the marks. At least three years of appropriate experience in the master’s degree.
Age Limit for Baroda MSU Jobs
- For the Age limit of the Joint Registrar, Chief Accounts Officer, Public Relations Officer, Documentation Officer, System Engineer, Programmer, a computer programmer is not more than 40 years.
- The Age limit of the Medical Officer (MD) is not more than 50 years.
- The Age limit of the University Engineer is not more than 45 years.
- The Age limit of the Medical Officer (MBBS) is not more than 35 years.
Pay Scale for MSU Baroda Recruitment
- The aspirants who are selected for the post of Joint Registrar, Chief Accounts Officer, University Engineer, Medical Officer (MD),) Public Relations Officer, System Engineer the MSU Baroda will pay of RS 67,700/-
- The aspirants who are selected for the post of Medical Officer (MBBS), Documentation Officer, Computer Programmer the MSU Baroda will give a salary of RS 53,100/-
- The aspirants who are selected for the post of ) Programmer the MSU, Baroda will pay of RS 56,100/-
Selection Process for MSU Baroda Recruitment
In this selection process, The University decision takes in all matters relating to Education qualifications, Experience, etc.. the Selection Method for MSU Recruitment is done through Online professional interviews.
Application Process MSU Baroda Notification
Application Fee for MSU Jobs in Baroda
- The processing fee for online application is Rs 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/SEBC/EWS Candidates Rs 250/-.
- For (PwBD) Candidates-No fee.
How to Apply for MSU Baroda Jobs Recruitment
- Interested candidates are required to apply online only in the format available on the official Website of Maharaja Sayajirao University Baroda.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates only may apply online at the University website http://cc.msubaroda.ac.in/RecAdminStaff
- When filling out the online application form, applicants are instructed to follow the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant has to register first for submitting an online application for the Non-Teaching Post.
- Applicants will submit scanned copies of education qualifications, marks certificates, experience certificates, etc. Certificates and eligibility requirements and justification for your application in PDF format only.
- In further information about the Interview, call letters candidate will check the official website.
Important Dates for MSU Baroda Recruitment
The online application download will start on 07-07-2020.
Applicants must only submit online up to 24-7-2020.
Important Links for MSU Baroda Jobs
Click Here for Official Notification of MSU Baroda Recruitment
Click here for Official Web site of MSU Baroda
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com