MSME Job Alert 2020 Engineer Jobs Recruitment Apply for 9 posts:
Are you looking for the latest MSME Jobs 2020? The various Posts which are in the MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad (Central Institute of Tool Design) jobs notification are Senior Engineer, Engineer (Production/ Design/ Training/ Marketing), PS to Principal Director. The Regional Unit of Hyderabad in Telangana invites applications from various departments of the MSME-Tool Room.
Interested candidates can apply on the official portal of MSME Tool Room Engineer Recruitment, Hyderabad Applying Aspirants must have At least 30 years of age. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years. Candidates will be selected based on the interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the MSME. they will be admitted on level 7 pay scales under the Company rules. Candidates should apply the online applications will be closed on the date of 28 September 2020.
Further details on MSME Tool Room Engineer Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on MSME Hyderabad Notification, visit our website frequently via Vijethajobs.com.
MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad (Central Institute of Tool Design) formed by the Govt in 1968. India is a pioneering institution in the field of tool engineering in the region, with the support of the UNDP and the ILO. The Institute was initially set up as a project of the United Nations Development Program ( UNDP) and was carried out by the International Labor Organization ( ILO).
|Name of the Organization||MSME Tool Room, Hyderabad (Central Institute of Tool Design)|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Engineer, Engineer (Production/ Design/ Training/ Marketing), PS to Principal Director|
|Job posting information||Contract Basis|
|No of Vacancies||09 posts|
|Last Date to Apply||28-09-2020|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Chennai, Vijayawada|
Vacancy Details of MSME Job Alert 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Engineer (Production/ Design/ Training/ Marketing)||07|
|PS to Principal Director||01|
Eligibility Criteria for MSME Jobs 2020 Engineer Recruitment
MSME Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates Should have Graduated in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology)from a recognized University and 3 years of experience in Training personnel in Tool Design/ Tool & die making.
Engineer (Production/ Design/ Training/ Marketing):
Candidates Should have Graduated in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology) from a recognized University and Practical experience in designing molds, dies, press tools.
PS to Principal Director:
Candidates Should have Graduated from a recognized University, Should have Knowing in Computer Application with the speed of 120 WPM in English Shorthand and typing speed of 50 WPM,5 years of experience in managing CEO of a reputed organization.
Age Limit of MSME Job Alert Engineer Recruitment
- The Maximum Age limit for Senior Engineer, Engineer (Production)should be 35 years of age.
- The Maximum Age limit for Engineer(Design/Training/Marketing), PS to Principal Director should be 30 years of age.
- The Age Relaxation for SC/ST/Internal candidates up to 5 years and For OBC candidates up to 3 years.
Pay Scale MSME Tool Room Engineer Recruitment
Candidates will get the Consolidated Salary for MSME Recruitment With 7th Pay Level, Pay Band: Rs.9,300 – 34,800 Grade Pay: Rs.4600 Pay Matrix: Rs.44900 – 142400 per month for MSME Engineer jobs.
Selection Process for MSME Recruitment Engineer Jobs
The Process of Selection Of Candidates for MSME Recruitment on the basis of Interview.
Application Process of MSME Jobs Notification
How to Apply for MSME Tool Room Engineer Recruitment
- Candidates who may apply to hire MSME Engineer 2020 via the online application link. This is available on the Website within 60 days from the date of notification of MSME Hyderabad 2020.
- Candidate should download the Application Format from the CITD website at www.citdindia.org. The application form, together with one self-tested photograph and the age, academic and technical qualifications, Experience certificates for receipt of applications addressed to The Principal Director, C.I.T.D., Hyderabad – 500037 within 60 days from the date of notification.
- People working in the government Organizations shall apply their applications to the Appropriate Mechanism by submitting a “No Objection Certificate” along with the application or at the time of the interview.
Important Dates for MSME Job alert 2020
The Submission of Applications For MSME Recruitment 2020 Should be before 28 September 2020.
online Applications Will be Available in the Official Portal of MSME within 60 days from the date of notification.
Application Links for MSME Tool Room Engineer Recruitment
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of MSME Hyderabad Engineer Job Alert|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link for MSME Hyderabad Engineer Jobs Recruitment|
|The Official Web Site of MSME Tool Room, Hyderabad|