Vacancy Details of MOSPI Recruitment 2020
There a total of 50 vacancies to be recruited by the Ministry of Statistics & Program Implementation.The post wise detailed vacancy are given below.
|Name of the Post to be Recruited||Number of Vacancies|
|Young Professional (IT)||04|
|Young Professional (Statistics)||15|
|Young Professional (Admin &Project)||08|
|Young Professional (Legal)||03|
|Junior Consultant (Legal)||03|
|Junior Consultant (IT)||02|
|Junior Consultant (Admin., Coord. & Policy)||05|
|Junior Consultant (Statistics)||06|
|Junior Consultant (Non-Hindi)||01|
|Senior Consultant (National Accounts)||02|
|Chief Consultant (National Accounts)||01|
Educational Qualifications of MOSPI Jobs 2020
The Educational Qualification for each post will be different from each category as listed below. The details are shown in the table.
|Name of the Post to be Recruited||Educational Qualification|
|Young Professional (IT)||B. Tech. / MCA / Master in Computer Science|
|Young Professional (Statistics)||Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Mathematics/Economics / Operations Research, Post Graduate degree in Commerce/Computer Science/IT|
|Young Professional (Admin &Project)||Master’s Degree in disciplines like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Management, Social Work, Sociology, Marketing, Finance, Mass Communication, Public Administration|
|Young Professional (Legal)||Integrated Law Graduates / LLB from a recognized university/institute|
|Junior Consultant (Legal)||1.Integrated Law Graduates / LLB from a recognized university.
2.5 year’s experience in handling legal issues in public / private enterprises / government cases / IPR / MoUs / GFRs / CCS, IPC, CrPC /International legal matters
|Junior Consultant (IT)||1.B. Tech./ MCA/ Master in Computer Science.
2. Five year’s experience in GIS-based programming, big data, AI-based solutions, machine learning, blockchain methods, Data science, cloud technology/ computing
|Junior Consultant (Admin., Coord. & Policy)||1.Master’s Degree in disciplines like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Management, Social Work, Sociology, Management, Marketing, Finance, Mass Communication, Public Administration, Integrated Law Graduates
2. 5 year’s experience in dealing administrative matters in Central Govt./ State Govt. / PSUs. Preference may be given to retired Govt. Servant
3. 5 year’s experience in a Government project in terms of project formulation, monitoring, and presentation, preparation of reports, policies, etc..
4. 5 year’s experience in drafting Bills, government policies and coordinating with different Ministries
|Junior Consultant (Statistics)||1.Master degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Economics
2. 5 year’s experience of research using large scale data, including administrative data, survey design, and published at least five papers in reputed journals.
3. 5 year’s experience in the relevant field with proficiency in MS Office and ICT tools.
|Junior Consultant (Non-Hindi)||1. A retired officer of the Central Government/Secretariat of the Government of India/ServiceClient / Assistant Hindi / Senior Translation Level Officer of or equivalent to.
2. Implementation of the Official Language Policy of the Government of India and Translation of all the work, experience related to its vetting.
|Senior Consultant (National Accounts)||1.Master degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce
2. 7 year’s experience in the relevant field with proficiency in MS Office and ICT tools.
|Chief Consultant (National Accounts)||1. Chartered Accountant
2. 10 year’s experience in corporate sector accounts.
Age Limit for MOSPI Vacancy 2020
- Candidates applying for Young Professionals should be below the age of 35 years of
age as on 1st July 2020.
- The maximum age limit for the consultants would be 65 years. However, consultants beyond 65 years of age and up to 70 years of age could be engaged with the approval of CSI & Secretary,
MoSPI in exceptional cases.
Pay Scale of MOSPI Recruitment 2020
- The fixed salary on monthly basis will be paid for YP’s and for the different categories of Consultants would be as under without any yearly increment:
|Junior Consultant||₹60,000/ – ₹80,000/-|
|Senior Consultant||₹80,000/ – ₹1,20,000/-|
|Chief Consultant||₹1,00,000/ – ₹1,50,000/-|
- Remuneration for retired Government servant in any of the above-mentioned categories of the consultants would be Last Pay + DA Drawn-Basic Pension not exceeding ₹80,000/- for junior Consultants.₹1,20,000 for Senior Consultants and ₹1,50,000 for Chief Consultants.
How to Apply for MOSPI Recruitment 2020
The Step by Step Procedure for the MOSPI Recruitment application of Young Professionals and Consultants in different categories are given below.
Step 1: All the Interested Candidates are required to register themselves in the ORS Portal.
Step 2: After completion of the Registration Candidates are required to authenticate themselves by clicking on the confirmation link sent to the email which you have given earlier.
Step 3: After successful confirmation, candidates may log in with the credentials sent to the email.
Step 4: Fill Online Application Form with accurate information to apply for the post(s).
Step 5: Upload the Photograph.
Step 6: Upload of Supporting Documents.
Selection Process of MOSPI Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process for the MOSPI Vacancy application of Young Professionals and Consultants in different categories will be based on Interview only.
Application Fee for MOSPI Recruitment 2020
There is No Application Fee for the application of Young Professionals and Consultants in different categories for any candidate belonging to any category of caste.
Important Dates for MOSPI Recruitment 2020
The Opening Date of Online Application is: 14-05-2020
The Closing Date of Online Application is: 17-07-2020
Important Links for MOSPI Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com