MNIT Jaipur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur released the online applications for the recruiting of 17 vacancies for Group-A Non-teaching posts they are Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian & Scientific/ Technical Officer positions with the Advertisement No. is AES/MNIT/ESTT/2020/03.
MNIT Online Notification 2021 They will behold in B.E/ Post graduated/ B. Tech in the relevant fields and have the age limit should be 35 to 56 years. The recruiters will be based on a Written Test/ Interview. They will be admitted as per the pay level of 10 and 14 with PB 3,4 and GP Rs. 5400/- to Rs.10,000/-. Candidates should apply for the online applications that started on 16-12-2020 and closing on the date of 16-01-2021. The Submission of the Hard copies on or before 25-01-2021. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for MNIT Non-teaching vacancy before the last date.
Further details on MNIT Jaipur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on MNIT Group-A jobs for Non-teaching Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-Teaching Staff
|Name of the Organization||Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur|
|Name of the post||Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian & Scientific / Technical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||17 posts|
|Selection Process||Written test/ Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||16-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16-01-2021|
Vacancy Details of MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-teaching Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Level as per 7th CPC|
|Librarian||01||Pay Level 14(PB-4 & GP Rs. 10000/-)|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Pay Level 14 (PB-3 & GP Rs. 7600/-)|
|Assistant Librarian||02||Pay Level 10 (PB-3 & GP Rs. 5400/-)|
|Assistant Registrar||09||Pay Level 10 (PB-3 & GP Rs. 5400/-)|
|Scientific/Technical Officer||04||Pay Level 10 (PB-3 & GP Rs. 5400/-)|
Educational Qualification for MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-teaching Notification 2020
- Librarian: Applicant should have post graduated in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 on 10 points scale or at least 60% marks grade of „B‟ in the UGC seven-point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations and ten years of experience as a Deputy Librarian in the library of technical University.
- Deputy Registrar: Applicant should have post graduated in any discipline with at least 55% marks Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale from a recognized University/Institute and 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP in educational administration.
- Assistant Librarian: Applicant should have post graduated in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with a grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service and Qualifying in the national level test such as NET/SLET/SET conducted for the purposed by the UGC.
- Assistant Registrar: Applicant should have post graduated in any discipline with at least 55% marks Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale from a recognized University / Institute and t two years regular service or Superintendent (SG-II) / Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2.
- Scientific/Technical Officer: Applicant should hold B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in relevant field or MCA Degree with grade and consistently excellent academic record.
Age Limit of MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-teaching Recruitment 2020
The age limit for the Librarian posts should have 56 years, 50 years for Deputy Registrar and 35 years for Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian & Scientific / Technical Officer posts.
Selection Process for MNIT Group-A Jobs 2020
Based on the written test/ interview, the applicant will be admitted to the proceedings of details submitted by them in their application form.
Application Fee for MNIT Jaipur Technical Officer Jobs
- Applicants of the category UR, EWS, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) are expected to pay a non-refundable processing charge of Rs. 1000/-Through online.
- SC/ ST, Divyaang and Women, Daily Non-Teaching Staff Members of MNIT Jaipur Applicants are excluded from the payment of processing fees.
How to Apply for MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-teaching Recruitment 2020
Eligible applicants must apply for this MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-Teaching Recruitment online. Applicants fill the application form and upload the given credentials and submit the online applications on or before 16-01-2021.
Whether the PDF output produced after submitting the online application form is printed, signed, and sent by Speed Post/Registered post/Courier along with self-tested copies of all documents to the following address on or before 25-01- 2021.
The Deputy Registrar,
Establishment Section, Prabha Bhawan,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017, India.
Important Dates for MNIT Jaipur Registrar Recruitment 2020
- Online applications start from 16-12-2020.
- Last date for online applications on 16-01-2021.
- the last date for receiving the Hard copy at MNIT Jaipur is 25-01- 2021.
Application Links for MNIT Jaipur Librarian Job alert 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of MNIT Jaipur Group-A Non-teaching Recruitment 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of MNIT Group-A Jobs 2021|
|The Official Web Site of MNIT|