Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of 18 vacancies of Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants, and MTS Jobs and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/ Examination.
Intermediate(10+2)/ Matriculation/ Graduate with Concerned Subject from the recognized board/University holder candidates can apply online for this NESTS Office Assistant job Recruitment 2021.applicant should have 27 to 40 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of NESTS Office Assistant job through Computer Based Test/Examination followed by skill test /interview. those applicants who are selected for the NESTS Office Assistant job will be received the monthly salary as per the Govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply for the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) MTS job recruitment 2021 through online starts on 05-01-2021 and online applications will be closed on 04-02-2021.so applicant must apply for the NESTS MTS job recruitment before the last date.
Here you can find information on NESTS Notice, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily NESTS Recruitment notifications, visit our website Vijethajobs.com regularly.
Details about Ministry of Tribal Affairs MTS Notification 2021
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Name of the Board||National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS)|
|No. of Vacancies||18 posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test/ Examination|
|Starting Date to Apply||05-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||04-02-2021|
Vacancy Details and Age limit of Ministry of Tribal Affairs MTS Notification 2021
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Upper Age Limit As on 31-12-2020|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||02||40 years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01||40 years|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02||35 years|
|Stenographer Grade – I||01||30 years|
|Stenographer Grade-II||02||30 years|
|Office Assistant||03||27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||05||40 years|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment MTS Jobs Notification 2021
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative): Aspirant should have Graduated from a recognized University and Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service in Basic Level.
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): Aspirant should have B. Com from a recognized University with Possessing experience of handling financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/ Statutory Organization.
- Office Superintendent (Finance): Applicants should hold B. Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ PGDM and at least 4 years of working experience in Audit and Accounts works.
- Stenographer Grade – I: Aspirant should have Graduated from a recognized University and Shorthand Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. in English Typing and three years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Applicants should have passed in 12th class from a recognized Board or University and must have Knowledge in Computer Operation.
- Office Assistant: Aspirant should have Graduated in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Applicants should have passed in Matriculation (Class X) from a recognized Board.
what is the Salary for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs 2021 office Assistant Recruitment
- The Applicants would be selected for the post of Assistant Commissioner will get the remuneration with the Level of 8 is Rs. 47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
- for the post of Office Superintendent will get the remuneration with the Level of 7 is Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- for the post of Stenographer Grade-I will get the remuneration with the Level of 6 is Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- for the post of Stenographer Grade-II, Office Assistant will get the remuneration with the Level of 4 is Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) will get the remuneration with the Level of 1 is Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
Selection Process for Ministry of Tribal Affairs MTS Notification 2021
The Recruitment Process will be based on the recruitment the examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination followed by skill test /interview. The Examination centers will be available in the official Notification of NESTS.
Application Process for Ministry of Tribal Affairs MTS Notification 2021
- Mode of the Payment: through Online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- The candidates have to pay the NESTS application fee online through the prescribed link at the online application portal. The Post wise application fee payable is as under.
- For the post of Assistant Commissioner (Admin), Assistant Commissioner (Finance), the application fee will be Rs. 1200/-
- For the post of Office Superintendent (Finance), Stenographer Grade I, Stenographer Grade-II, Office Assistants, the examination fee will be Rs. 750/-.
- For the post of MTS, the examination fee will be Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for MTS Jobs in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Candidates are required to apply through the link given on the website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Candidates are required to Register the NESTS portal with a valid personal email ID& Mobile Number.
Applicants should carefully fill out the online application form with specifics such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, parent’s name, education details, and scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate locations, as stated in the online application form and apply the NESTS Recruitment Application 2021.
Applicants will be required to download the call letter/admit card through the link available on the website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Applicants are advised to access the website from time to time in their own interest.
Important Dates for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Stenographer Notification 2021
- Commencement of online registration on the NESTS website on 05-01-2021.
- Last date for online registration on the NESTS website 04-02-2021.
Application form links for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Career 2021
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION LINK for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification 2021|
|The Official Web Site|
|Join in Our ‘Telegram Group‘ to Get Latest Job Updates Free|