LPSC Job alert 2020:Liquid Propulsion System Centre welcomes applicants for the different vacancies released this month. Recently, LPSC Recruitment 2020 has been published for 07 posts for Scientist/Engineer announced with the Advertisement No is LPSC/01/2020.
Aspirants who had qualified in B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M. Tech with relevant discipline from a recognised university and will have 35 years as on the time of the last date of notification they can apply LPSC Notification 2020. Recruitment process of the applicant for LPSC Jobs 2020 based on the Written Test/Interview. They will hire the salary with Level 10 Pay Matrix is Rs. 56,100/-to 1,77,500/-
Eligible applicant should apply for Recruitment of Online registrations will start from 27-10-2020 to 09-11-2020. LPSC Vacancy 2020 Online applications send through E-mail to LPSC latest by 09-11-2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (www.vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of LPSC Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2020.
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is the lead Centre for development and realization of earth-to-orbit advanced propulsion stages for Launch Vehicles and also the in-space propulsion systems for Spacecrafts. The LPSC activities and facilities are spread across its two campuses viz., LPSC Headquarters and Design Offices at Valiamala/Thiruvananthapuram, and Spacecraft Propulsion Systems Unit at LPSC, Bangalore/Karnataka.
Details of LPSC Scientist Job alert 2020
|Name of the Organization||Liquid Propulsion System Centre|
|Name of the post||Scientist/Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||09-11-2020|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram and Bengaluru.|
Vacancy Details of LPSC Scientist/Engineer Jobs 2020
- The Liquid Propulsion System Centre engaged the 07 posts for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineer located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram and at Bengaluru.
Eligibility Criteria for LPSC Job alert 2020
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M. Tech in Reliability Engineering / Quality Management / Propulsion Engineering/ VLSI & Embedded System/ Machine Design/Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Propulsion/ Aerospace Engineering with Specialisation in Propulsion from CGPA / CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale applicants are eligible to apply for LPSC job Recruitment 2020.
- Applicant age limit should be 35 years as on the time of the last date of Notification.
- The age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen, Departmental candidates and Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBDs) applicants applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
- As per the Notification of LPSC, The applicant must be selected for the Scientist/Engineer will hire the monthly salary with Level 10 Pay Matrix is Rs. 56,100/-to 1,77,500/-.
- The Recruitment Process of LPSC Scientist based on the Written Test/Interview.
Application Process for LPSC Scientist/Engineer Job alert 2020
- Eligible applicant must visit the Official notification of LPSC is lpsc.gov.in.
- The Applicant should fill the Online Application form along with Scanned documents with Passport size photograph, Signature and submit the online application form through e-mail email@example.com before the 09-11-2020.
The Filing of Online application will be starting on 27-10-2020.
The submission of Online Application for the LPSC Notification will end on 09-11-2020.
Important Links for LPSC Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of LPSC Scientist Job alert 2020|
|👉ONLINE APPLICATION Link of LPSC Scientist Job alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of LPSC|