Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: The Recruitment Branch of Lok Sabha Secretariat has Published the Latest notification for filling up of the Parliamentary Interpreter vacancies on Permanent Basis. It is a wonderful opportunity to grab this notification for those who are waiting for Parliamentary Recruitment 2020 and are eligible with all the required qualifications. It appears on the official website of parliament of India under the Advt. No. 2/2020 and the Last date to apply for these posts is 18-08-2020
For more details of Lok sabha Parliamentary Interpreter Post Latest vacancy, upcoming Jobs notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on our website(vijethajobs.com)
Vacancy Details of Lok sabha Recruitment 2020
As told by the parliament of India, the total number of vacancies is 12. The following is category wise post vacancy information.
- English/Hindi Interpreters:
- Regional Language Interpreters:
|Name of the category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of Parliament Interpreter Jobs
For English/Hindi Interpreters:
Essential: The candidate should have a Master’s degree in English with the medium of Hindi language up to Degree Level. OR The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Hindi with the medium of English language up to Degree Level.
1. The applicant should have experience in translation or interpretation work.
2. The candidate should a certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/ National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT).
For Regional Language Interpreters:
Essential: The candidate should have a Master’s degree in English or any other discipline with the regional language up to Degree Level.
Desirable: Same as that of English/Hindi Interpreters
Age Limit of Parliament Interpreter Jobs
- The Upper age limit to apply for English/Hindi Interpreters posts is 27 Years.
- The Upper age limit to apply for Regional Language Interpreters posts is 35 Years.
Pay Scale of Parliament Interpreter Jobs
The Salary for the Post of Parliamentary Interpreter in Lok Sabha Secretariat of parliament of India will be in the Pay Matrix of Level 10 (Rs. 56100 – 177500)
Selection Process for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process for Parliament Interpreter Jobs will contain the following stages of Tests.
Stage – I: Oration Test
Stage – II: Written Test
Stage – III: Simultaneous Interpretation Test
Stage – IV: Personal Interview
Application Process of Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
Application Fee of Lok Sabha Notification 2020
There is No Application Fee for candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of Parliamentary Interpreter in Lok Sabha Secretariat at the parliament of India.
How to Apply for Parliament Interpreter Jobs
- All the interested applicants are advised to visit the official website of Lok Sabha and download the application format and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the necessary information in it to the post which you are applying for.
- After filling up the application format, the candidates need to scan the application form along with the supporting documents and e-mail the same to email@example.com
- Candidates who are working in Government service and applying for these Interpreters Posts should submit their application through proper channel by e-mail only.
Important Dates for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
The opening date for sending the Application through E-mail is: 10.07.2020
The Closing Date for sending the Application through E-mail is: 18.08.2020
Important Links for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com