Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: The Recruitment Branch of Lok sabha Secretariat has Published a notification for filling up of the 47 Translator vacancies on Permanent Basis. Now it is a wonderful opportunity to grab this notification for those who are waiting for Translator Posts. It appears on the official website of parliament of India under the Advt. No. 1/2020 and the Last date to apply for these posts is 27-07-2020
- Lok sabha is made up of representatives of the people elected by direct adult election.
- The maximum force of the House provided for into the Constitution is 552, consisting of up to 530 members representing the States, up to 20 members representing the Union Territory and not more than two of the Anglo-Indian Community designated by the President of Honor
- If in his opinion the community is not properly present in the House. The maximum strength of the House is 552.
- The total number of elective members is distributed among States in such a way that the ratio of the number of seats allocated to each State to the population of the State, to the extent possible is the same for all States.
Vacancies Details of Lok Sabha Recruitment
As told by the parliament of India, the total number of vacancies is 47. The following is category wise post vacancy information.
|Name of the category||Number of Vacancies|
Qualification for Lok Sabha Recruitment
Essential: Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognized University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognized University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognized University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
Desirable: Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the Government OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
Age Limit for Lok Sabha Recruitment
The Upper age limit to apply for these translator posts is 27 Years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
The rules for Age Relaxation will be as follows
|Category||If in service of Government||If not in service of Government|
|SC & ST||Up to 10 years||Up to 5 years|
|OBC||Up to 8 years||Up to 3 years|
|GEN/EWS||Up to 5 years||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen||The Length of Military Service plus 3 years up to the maximum of 45 years, 48 years, and 50 years for the candidates belonging to GEN/EWS, OBC, and SC/ST categories, respectively.|
|Employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat||No age limit for employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat. Provided that 3 years continuous regular service has been completed in Lok Sabha Secretariat.|
Pay Scale of Lok Sabha Recruitment
The Salary for the Post of Translator in Lok sabha Secretariat of parliament of India will be in the Pay Matrix of Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100).
Selection Process for Lok Sabha Recruitment
All the Eligible candidates should have to appear in written examination in two Phases
Stage – I: Preliminary Examination
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||75 Minutes|
Stage – II: Main Examination
|I||Translation from English to Hindi||75||2 Hours|
|Translation from Hindi to English||75|
|II||English Essay, Precis, and Grammar||50||3 Hours|
|Hindi Essay, Precis, and Grammar||50|
Application Fee Lok Sabha Recruitment
There is No Application Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of Translator in Lok sabha Secretariat at the parliament of India.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment
- All the applicants are requested to visit the official website of Lok sabha and download the application and take a print out of it. For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill the necessary information in it. As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and Lok sabha Secretariat will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the e-mail address which was provided. E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants who are in Government service should submit their application through proper channel by e-mail only. No such application will be accepted 7 days after the last date specified.
Important Dates for Lok Sabha Recruitment
The opening date for sending the Application through E-mail is: 19.06.2020
The Closing Date for sending the Application through E-mail is: 27.07.2020
Important Links for Lok Sabha Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com