KPSC Recruitment 2020 Assistant Director – Apply Online @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited recruitment applications to the 42 positions of Assistant Directors vacancy Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10 August 2020. Applicants with certain educational qualifications may apply for the KPSC Assistant Directors Recruitment 2020 Notification. Applicants can visit the official website of KPSC and read all the information pertaining to the Recruitment.
Applicants searching for Karnataka Assistant Directors Jobs 2020-2021 in Karnataka should apply on the official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. All the necessary information which is to be known about the Karnataka Assistant Directors Notification like educational qualification, age limit, pay, interview date, selection process, how to apply, Job Vacancies, and the latest date of your application. Follow the following instructions to review the other requirements and information.
Vacancy Details of KPSC Recruitment 2020
As told by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), the total number of vacancies is 42 for the post of Assistant Directors.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of KPSC Recruitment 2020
The Qualifications that are needed for the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment for the post of Assistant Directors, the candidates must have passed Civil Engineering or Architecture or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2020
The age limit for that is needed for the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment for the post of Assistant Directors are as follows
- Minimum Age Limit is: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is: 35 Years as on the date of Notification
- For general category applicants is 35 years, CAT-2A, 2B, 3B is 38 years, Category-I/PWD is 40 Years
Pay Scale of KPSC Recruitment 2020
The salary paid for the selected candidates after final selection for the post of Assistant Directors will be in the pay scale of ₹52,650-97,100 per month + other allowances. For the detailed information please go through the official notification.
Selection Process of KPSC Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be selected to the post of Assistant Directors through KPSC will be done in the following stages
- I stage: Competitive Examination – CBRT
- II stage: Interview
Application Process for KPSC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee for KPSC Recruitment 2020
The applicants who are applying for the post of Assistant Directors in the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) are required to pay the Examination Fee depending on the caste in which they have registered.
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020
- Before applying online application for the post of Assistant Director, the applicant must register for One Time Registration on the website of the KPSC is a mandatory registration.
- Applicants must apply the application for Assistant Director only online using the official website of KPSC (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.).
- The information about One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Download are available on this website of KPSC.
- The applicants are recommended to submit only one application for the post of Assistant Director.
- If the candidate submits multiple applications, the candidate must ensure that the higher Registration ID (RID) application will be accepted.
- Applicants who are submitting more than one application should note that applications with higher RIDs are entertained by the Commission and fees paid for one RID are not adjusted against any other RID.
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-07-2020.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-08-2020.
Important Links for KPSC Recruitment 2020
Click Here for ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com